Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Its salt in the wound when someone screws you in a hand and he or another person at the tables gives the classic "gg". I never say anything but I'm thinking "Who the F$%k wants to here gg after they just got A. Busted and B. Screwed." Just sayn.

PokerOwned Master
    I never use the chat function period ( Unless I know the players at the table with me ) GG feels almost insulting when you get knocked out early on...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just see it as someone being friendly- usually that's all it really is. Sometimes when I get knocked out I will be the one that says gg gl- it depends on how I feel I guess- but I dont think its a big deal whether you say it or not really, especially online- some people may not even be looking at chat, and some people may even have chat off- so online its a bit different from live I think--

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Like I said on the other thread, i have seen it a lot and i always say it out of politeness, it can be taken any way you want
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    really.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i play hu most of the time, and using gg at the end its pretty much always to induce tilt (unless it has been an entertaining match, and you have been chatting with villain, whihc is like never), the classic is:
    gg
    ty

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    totally depends on the individual involved.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    saying gg is just the polite thing to do!

PokerOwned Master
    my last comment on this thread.. It's a three prong comment... Sayin to friend or opponent you know well is ok, someone you dont know is polite if they played well, or sayin it to a player you dont like is not nice... If I dont know them and they played well, I note it, no comment yet

Experienced Member
    If it's not appropriate, I'll keep my fat mouth shut.Thanx Momma.. but what does polite have to do with playin for money and wanting to take other peoples chips.. thank

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567