Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

Angry really zab????????

you going to sit back and allow kids on this site mfz way under 18 shouldn't be allowed to gamble online wtf kinda of site allows that this site isnt legit if it supports underage gambling just saying man i know im not the only 1 here that will back this up its a federal law for every gambling site not to allow minors but you do it on a daily basis dude this shit really need to be stopped if not fuck it im done fucking this a site that isnt legit enough to bann under aged members
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

And how are you going to know who's underage ??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with him we shouldnt have any kids in here

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Is someoene tryies to register that is underage dont let it.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    i also think that underage players shouldnt be allowed in here, it would stop a lot of the little scams, but there isnt a clear way to figure out who is underage and what not.

poolsharky is only like 14 he told me himself wheatie too plus alot of others shit is fucking bs i demanding a refund of every fucking points i lost to a underage gambler this shit is really pathetic and illegal

i'm not saying it's okay,,, just hard to police
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

im saying there should be a new site policy to reg here and if you regd here you have to show a fucking id

i dont agree with undrage people playing on site.....that will do nothing but put a damper on every1here....lets just say..." hypathetically speaking" site gets shut down for some1 underage playing//// how would that affect you? ur points...free games.....cool atmophere all taken away b.c a minor that shouldnt be here is playing......go play nintendo!!! go play blocks....do something other than fuckin with our daily routine....i mean the doj fucked us enough...we need to put a stop to the bs that keeps sidetracking us from the game we love....think logical!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast