Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    so what is zab gunna do about it??? make us all send him a pic of our drivers licenses n proof of address like a poker site? get over it lilg nothings gunna happen your just mad cuz you lost to a lil kid
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Gbish you can't ask Zab for your points back you willingly played them knowing they were underage.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    you going to sit back and allow kids on this site mfz way under 18 shouldn't be allowed to gamble online wtf kinda of site allows that this site isnt legit if it supports underage gambling just saying man i know im not the only 1 here that will back this up its a federal law for every gambling site not to allow minors but you do it on a daily basis dude this shit really need to be stopped if not fuck it im done fucking this a site that isnt legit enough to bann under aged members
    Done with this site until...hmmmmmm tomorrow?? It's not Zab's job to police the age of people on here, that's up to the poker sites.

I mean, any kid can buy a gift card (debit) and open an account on Merge Sites and use their Dad or Mother's name,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    not mad im just pissed off at the fact we allow under aged teenager playing here i could care less about the fucking points im on a serious matter any and every other site would be on my side if that had sence in the mind because whats really going on is a fucking illegal crime

"I whine like a 5 year old girl"

Hmm...

its not the fucking points that matter it is on gp zab is allowing this to happen over and over

Banned
    lol yea zab can enforce the age limit on here, by telling everyone to send him a picture of their id and go through the hassle of verifying everybody. yea like that will happen, this is a vent of a assumed "minor" that has beaten you at poker. Yea i agree minors gtfo, but it's irrational for zab to police everybody lol

not saying police everybody saying all new members / member being accused of these illegal actions should have to show id to prove there real age or get fucking banned

AS I STATED BEFORE.....LETS REALLY THINK ABOUT IT....ALL BS ASIDE....HE MIGHT BE UPSET ABOUT THE FACT HE LOST...HE MIGHT NOT....WHO KNOWS....BUT IF THERE IS WILLINGLY CONDONING THE FACT AND KNOW THE KID IS UNDERAGE....I MEAN THATS A PROBLEM IMO.....BUT W.E OUR WORDS DONT MEAN SHIT....

i dont agree with undrage people playing on site.....that will do nothing but put a damper on every1here....lets just say..." hypathetically speaking" site gets shut down for some1 underage playing//// how would that affect you? ur points...free games.....cool atmophere all taken away b.c a minor that shouldnt be here is playing......go play nintendo!!! go play blocks....do something other than fuckin with our daily routine....i mean the doj fucked us enough...we need to put a stop to the bs that keeps sidetracking us from the game we love....think logical!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast