Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60880.7

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    zab site is for points idk if hecan get introuble for that but maybe if he does a redeem for an underage person giving them carbon money as a redeem that may be a problem....its like selling alcohol to a minor i would think?
    That's a legit point in my opinion...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    virtual points that normal ppl pay for with our hard earned money for real this is a very serious matter no joking about it your under aged too you shouldve have a opinion here let the adults talk
    Hard earned money your blind mom gets on her disability check to pay for your dinner? Yeah ok kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    LMFAO Pooffy you are so funny that was good hehe

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    Go sleep it off lilg. You are big time in debt, and you're pissed you lost again in the client. That's all this is about. Everyone knows you will be back, just go cool off.
    why the fuck would i care about losing in client im pissed zab allow fucking minors here end of story if you dont believe under aged gambling is a federal offence then so be it why the fuck do i care just saying its illegal for a reason

Banned
    Fail

Elite PokerOwned Member
    OMG shut up no one wants kids on the site but there is nothing that can be done

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by CocomoOwns View Post
    Hard earned money your blind mom gets on her disability check to pay for your dinner? Yeah ok kid.
    gimme yo address bitch ill come there and cutt your fucking tongue out you fucking pussy ass bitch

PokerOwned Veteran
    17 stewart rd pawcatuck ct come find me lil kid

PokerOwned Veteran

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast