Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    some donkey who will call away all their chips without a made hand after the flop, then catches runner runner to knock you out of the tourney. Great playing donkey!!! Thank god that your apparently psycic lol
    yeah they seem to be everywhere nowadays...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mickeyy View Post
    yeah they seem to be everywhere nowadays...
    I totally agree , this happens so many times , Im more cautious in my play now.

PokerOwned Pro
    some are just there to gamble they dont care as long as they have any odds lol.

merge network puts me on tilt.....when the hell are the U.S. sites gonna start up!!

PokerOwned Pro
    the perfect quote to sum all this up is "you can't beat stupid". I know not every move I make is perfect, but I am definately not one of those guys who is all in every single hand hoping I get lucky so I can go all in next hand preflop lol

Nothing makes me happier than a donkey who calls down with anything and can't let go of their garbage. Easy money.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bad players are all around us, but lucky players win more games lol.

some donkey who will call away all their chips without a made hand after the flop, then catches runner runner to knock you out of the tourney. Great playing donkey!!! Thank god that your apparently psycic lol
    totally agree...... donks who dont even know what they're doing r really annoying........=PP

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Only one cure for that. Play bumblebee 3 minute level/short stack touneys and get it out of your system. You can play Ax and win 50% of the hands there.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I dont see the hand listed, chip stacks, position or blind levels. Ok, I'll take you word for it, nice rant.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast