Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63673.85

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    nothing put me on tilt more is when a asshole jam a allin with sht becuase of a ss all in and i fold the best hand..lmao i hate that sht..

Seasoned Veteran
    do you smoke crack gametime74? LOL its the worst when you get sucked out on by some idiot and then within a few minutes he donks off all the chips he won from you

No way man,
    I also call because sometimes I know for %100 that someone is bluffing (If I have a good read on him)
    than I just keep calling, eventually on the turn he will check, wich is a very nice sign of weakness
    And the most simple bet will get him out

You have no idea what I reached in tournaments with this strategy
    If this happens to you, it is probably because you do it often, or it was very easy to spot your bluf.

Nothing puts me on tilt more than a sloooow table. Where nobody is playing until their time has almost run out. This drives me nuts.

lol agree on that one :P

slowrolling me pisses me off or when some raises and I 3 raise pre flop and some1 calls with like Q9 thinking there good...and end up hitting and cracking my AA or KKs....

Seasoned Veteran
    a slow internet connection where i keep disconnecting just frustrates me

and I hate when some1 talks shit at the tables that kinda pisses me off or laughs when you lose a hand...not cool

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    and I hate when some1 talks shit at the tables that kinda pisses me off or laughs when you lose a hand...not cool
    fucking hate when they say "oops" or "you suck" "donk" when they had shit hand and got lucky... GR

so many other shit that can tilt me off while laying but that's when you gotta learn to walk away and take a breather and relax and concentrate on the next hand.....I mean Ive lost as much from tilting as the next guy but Ive trying o fix that part of my game and make sure I put a stop to that......otherwise don't count on winning ever.....bad beats happen to everyone....shit happens :/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast