Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63180.76

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Calm down, relax. Poker should not stress you out. Once it reaches that point then dont play anymore.

Hey 5 dollars aint worth anyone dieing lmao ,so i know badbeats are tuff and yes everyone gets mad but no nedd to take it that far.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea man i feel ya, I hate the donks like that. I had pocket aces and shoved after getting 3bet preflop. the dude had a pair of 3's and landed trips on the turn, and a flush on the river, and buried me.

I got so mad, that I punched my monitor and cracked it. I the proceeded to whip my shlong out and piss on my keyboard. I was done for the day.

Experienced Member
    HeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol the replies to this thread make me laugh, obviously no one would get killed, it's a metaphor for being angry rofl some of you guys and your comments makes it seem like you read a little too far into the post. It was a tilt post posted in the Tilt section rofl...seesh. It was with money I made going from 0-$200 in 2 weeks and then cashing out, no one was harmed in the making of this post nor afterwards and I cashed out on top...rofllll. Mad at the fact that poor play was rewarded, noting more nothing less, if anyone thinks the play on the donks part was correct then I have a problem yes. Other then that it was a huge suckout dumb move that ~ 90% of the time would have resulted in a win.
    Last edited by thegman1308; 04-30-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    if anyone thinks the play on the donks part was correct then...
    ...please play on my tables.

Brag - OP cashed out before tilting off his roll

Experienced Member
    @tity, remind me to never lend u my laptop...just sayin' LOL

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    This type of sh-- happens everyday I was in a black chip tourney yesterday was getting shortstacked two players go all in with even shorter stacks so I call with KQ and they both have QT so I'm thinking I got this ,guess what hits on the river ,you got it another ten,so much for that tourney.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    This type of sh-- happens everyday I was in a black chip tourney yesterday was getting shortstacked two players go all in with even shorter stacks so I call with KQ and they both have QT so I'm thinking I got this ,guess what hits on the river ,you got it another ten,so much for that tourney.
    thats a million times of a different situation then someone sitting down max money at a cash table first hand being 3 bet with 64 off and pushing all in...lol...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kellicanpelican View Post
    ...please play on my tables.

Brag - OP cashed out before tilting off his roll
    so you push all in with 64o after being 3 bet? Yeah sure ill play at your table, hope your 1 time doesn't come when you do...also I cashed out before this happened and it was a fun experiment i did to see how far I could grow a freeroll cash in a month(got bored playing micros after 2 weeks, donk city hence this post) and cashed out, im a live player and gave up playing online as you run into shit like this way too much but thats another story in itself.

Why play with any sense online when you can just anonymously hop and skip to another table or leave right away or just reload and go else where.
    Last edited by thegman1308; 05-01-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast