Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    not even reading your thread. you all talk so much shit on everyone. you never play a 6 4 ever? you always play KK's or better?
    wtf ever. so u call someone an idiot because they took your fucking money cry cry cry.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    not even reading your thread. you all talk so much shit on everyone. you never play a 6 4 ever? you always play KK's or better?
    wtf ever. so u call someone an idiot because they took your fucking money cry cry cry.
    nope ive never once pushed all in after being 3 bet wtih 64 off for all my money after just sitting down won and then left instantly nope, can't say i have broseph... Not the money honestly that makes me mad just the suckout. Im sure anyone losing with KK+ to 64o would be pretty tilted as well all in pre flop...I would in no way be mad if i min raised he called flopped a pair or 2 pair called a bet then shoved...no that would be poker...this was pure stupidity and donkfest x10000000 not just oh darn it was just a coinflip and i lost at least i got my money in good. Nah sorry.

You sound like a douchebag too, also it looks like you did indeed read the thread if you know that KK lost to 64o but I guess your reading comprehension is at an insanely low level because you missed the entire point of the post. Either that or your poker skills are so poor you honestly believe shoving to a 3 bet with 64o is a good move.
    Last edited by thegman1308; 04-29-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    well, I'd say this....and leave it at this...very low limit games....like wat your talking..they are apt. to play anything at anytime...small bucks chasing bigger bucks...at a low price.

The other day on BCP..I was in a low limit like the one your talking..3 players only..I'm on the BB...I have 47 off...3rd player folds...SB calls my BB..of course I check with the 47 off...board comes 4J4....check/check...turn is a 2...check/check...river is a 9...the guy SHOVES...4.00 or something...THIS dumbo calls (me), I call, he turns over 49 off. However, I admit, it was foolish of me to call, with hardly anything in the pot...until his shove.
    Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    Im sure anyone losing with KK+ to 64o would be pretty tilted as well all in pre flop
    No...good players would be happy to be all in pre KK vs 64o and not be concerned about the outcome. There is no reason to tilt over a single hand.

You sound like a douchebag too, also it looks like you did indeed read the thread if you know that KK lost to 64o but I guess your reading comprehension is at an insanely low level because you missed the entire point of the post. Either that or your poker skills are so poor you honestly believe shoving to a 3 bet with 64o is a good move.
    But then again, it is possible to read the original post but not the rest of the thread. I assume he did indeed not read the thread.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Never complain about bad play.

PokerOwned Master
    That blows welcome to online poker home of terrible play that wins a lot.

Seasoned Veteran
    Agreed. People will call anything in low limit games. Partly because some people enjoy the feeling of winning with a terrible starting hand. makes for a good story.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds like a normal, everyday KK cracking... just be thankful you didn't have two more zeros on the end of your bet amount

PokerOwned Veteran
    sometimes I play better when I just start calling with any two cards but when I do I usually mute the chat.lol

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    All the people who are bashing this post are all the idiots who do the donking with the 64. $5 is a lot to lose especially on a .02/.04 table. Unfortunately this site is starting to be overrun with donks but nothing will ever happen because the online sites want the idiots to win.
    Agreed, but even losing $5 at a .02/.04 table to a call with 6-4, would you create a post saying you are going to fucking kill somebody? Don't you think that's a bit over the top? I'd certainly be pissed, but wouldn't post something like that about it. It implies severe emotional instability, or at best, immaturity. It does not inspire much respect for the OP.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast