Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64060.56

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    pokerdemon, you are stating facts some of us have observed for years, theres donks at them there tables! what is a donk,anyway??? there are newbies,just learning the game,then theres casual players,just on for fun,and then theres the semi-serious players.{no serious players screw around in the low levels}.aint nothing you can do when your playing with (donks).no one here can tell you any magical remedy for beating a (donk).i was in carbons free seats turny last weekend,44 hundred some odd players in it.at around 300 left,i was at a table with a guy named chris something,cant remember last part of screen name.that mofo went to calling and raiseing with every hand,smoked pocket aces,kings,it didnt matter what he went against,he hit 2 pair,straights,flushes,full houses with hands like 2-7o,3-9o,4-8o without missing a beat for at least 20 minutes.had over a million chips,average chip stack 12k.in 38 years of playing poker it was the finest donking ive ever seen. so,what do all the "experts" here have to say about that?oh yea,theres about 35 players that can verify that.i made it to 218th and got so tired of the donks that i just went allin with 2-7 to get out. so,all that being said,there is no defense against what you call a donk,other than settin tight and wait to get another table.

You mean you went on tilt and shoved 2-7, lol, who you fooling. JustSayn.............................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

As far as Donks go: Could you imagine playing all Nits?! Not! JustSayn.................................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Seasoned Veteran
    donks???? where??? lmao

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Like the great players say, you are not as good as you think you are.

Banned
    i dunno about that wwwin, i think players may be that good, but hard to beat the cards sometimes

PokerOwned Master
    Donk only 1/2 problem system rigged the rest of problem

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    On merge it is better to throw out conventional poker play in favor of ???? But it pays to get it in behind.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    just play stop the crying.... the only bad play is the one where hand is mucked and no chips are added to pile

These threads never die Only the names change. They are going nowhere and we all know this. That's online poker for you. These cats wander in from the streets, might have saw a game on T.V. or who knows what there driving force is but what it is certain is that they will never go away! They are like munchies(1987 reference), cut one in half and two more spawn All you can do is ride it out and play 5 card with them. Play your hole and the flop if it looks skeptical, fold!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast