Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63652.01

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    But I dont like when the self proclaimed experts get mad when they get when they had the best hand but a card came that made somebody have a better hand. That is poker and it averages out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    At any rate, there is a leaderboard that does not lie and is there so people stop talking trash.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Hey newbie talk to me when you been here for more then a month then you can have the right to open your mouth and give input.
    I agree demon,,, peeps come into the forum and think they know it all,,, maybe crafty is one of the DA's the thread was referring to.
    Last edited by wagon596; 01-20-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Experienced Member
    i should start taggin fish instead of tryin to remember every fish by name and avatar.as frustrating as the bad play is ur not mad when they just stack off to you.

Banned
    I would say like others have already to just try and capitalize on their bad play. Sometimes it works in your favour.

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Loves this thread. So true and i think you need something to relax you because there gonna get the best of you if not. Good luck and happy trails. With the pay here it can take forever to get a roll. Luckily i got 1...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TakinOver View Post
    Loves this thread. So true and i think you need something to relax you because there gonna get the best of you if not. Good luck and happy trails. With the pay here it can take forever to get a roll. Luckily i got 1...
    Yeah you are very right. I posted this after getting donked horribly for like the 4th straight game. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes one can only take so much.

PokerOwned Veteran
    you shold not go into them wait for your chance and use it.yes there are idiot players but what to do.continue to play.

PokerOwned Pro
    seems like people are a lot more apt to play like donkeys online than live.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast