Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    it all depends on how the game starts, if you protect your game from the start, the same suit you many times, but unlike you fiddle with receiving a bad beat.

Seasoned Veteran
    * if you protect your game from the start, the same suit you many times. will avoid all kind of bad beat.

PokerOwned Master
    I agree that you should not have slow played this hand. It costs you in the end. I hope you learned a lesson here and remember the next time you play to raise in that spot to protect your hand.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar

Unhappy Bad Play Or Bad Beat!?

It's folded to me on the button in a cash game and obviously I'm raising here with any two cards. But what do you know! It's a pair of Aces! Ok, so far so good. AA on the Button, no way I can fu-- this up.

The BB, and the SB are tightwads(ones multitabling and the others a chick) so instead of raising and winning a mini pot I simply limp it. I know, I know what your thinking. Dude, you can't limp in with AA, that's what the donks do. It's too late now though because as you will have it, monkey see, monkey do. I wanted to try it for once.

It's fine though, because SB raises me and the BB calls. So it ended up being a raised pot anyways and I call with the intention of getting it all in on the flop.

K Q Q

Check

Check

Check

T

At this point. I'm in a bad way. I just don't know it yet. The little noob donks sucked out on me as you will see later on.

The multitable (how do you spell that?) donk bets and the chick calls. I pick up a flush draw so I simply callz.

J

The wrong Jack. I was hoping to see maybe a spade, you know, for the flush. but the only thing being flushed are my chips. Down the toilet of suckouts.

The BB makes an oversized bet and is all in. The SB calls. I call with my straight.

The BB shows hole cards, TT.
    The SB shows hole cards KQ.
    Heroic SOB shows hole cards AA.

In case your slow the chick stacked all of us with full house Queens over Kings.

I don't know what to do anymore. I couldn't sleep that night.

You posted a very similar thread about having JJ and limping in. You have to raise to isolate players, if you don't get anyone to call that's fine, but the more callers you have the more likely someone will wind up with a better hand. There's a saying with AA that says you either win a small pot or lose a big one. I would much rather win a small pot then win nothing at all. Plus, like you said you should be raising with anything, if you're playing against smart players they will expect you to raise with nothing and make more calls. If you actually have a hand it will surprise them and you can still make money without slow playing.

^^^ this how do you expect t improve if you wont listen to advice, seriously you play badly you get beat then u moan about it get a grip
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-04-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Thank you rghy2. I take your advice under serious scrutiny but will give it a shot to be more aggressive like you says.

Who moved my sh--. Am i not aloud to make different threads for different hands?! sERIOUSLY THIS MAKES ME MAD
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 10-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad shizzzzz.....it can go either way.

I called a raise with 72 offsuit and lost. He had 34 suited.
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 10-07-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast