Its the final table of a freeroll on Carbon Poker. I managed to amass a stack size of 40 BB. There's this monster stack to my left. I get 89 suited on the button. Its folded to me and I raise 3X the BB. The SB calls and the BB folds.
The flop comes A73 rainbow. He checks and I throw out a pot sized continuation bet. He calls and the turn card shows a 2 which is of no help to me. He checks and I check. The river card is a King. He checks again and I throw out a bluff of 2/3 the pot. He min-raises me.

Here's the problem.

With all the community cards out they look like A732K. Remember I have 89 suited which means that I can beat only a very small range of unlikely holdings from my opponent. Basically the only thing I can beat is a bluff. Perhaps he has been studying me or uses Pokertracker and knows that I am a pro and knows that I am likely to bluff. I'm thinking to myself that even if he's not bluffing, there's a good chance that he will fold to pressure. After all its the final table.

I take one last look at my stack and realize that I am pot committed because over 1/3 of my stack is in the pot. If I fold now I will have only 14 BB left give or take a SB or two. I praise Jesus and push in the last of my stack in the pot.

He snap calls with pocket kings.

I am still hurting from that. I think I might take a break. I always muck it up like this. How do I stop doing stupid stuff?