Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Pokerowned Madness needs serious fixing. I've been posting about it. Only 55 in this week, and the whole bottom right of the bracket is empty except for ticats, who bought in and will now get a bye until the final 8.
    Ya I know it needs an update.. maybe i'll cut out a day so it has 32..

But thats a major upgrade
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

To be completely honest ZAB I think this promo could be put on hiatus for a while. Participation has been really low for ages, and I truly do not think cutting it down to 32 will change that.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    To be completely honest ZAB I think this promo could be put on hiatus for a while. Participation has been really low for ages, and I truly do not think cutting it down to 32 will change that.
    It needs US free rolls
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    It needs US free rolls
    Agree 100%.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just fix the seedings so that the non-buy-ins are seeded properly. Maybe cut the buy-in to 50 too. Other than that I think it's fine.

PokerOwned Demi-God

The biggest problem imo, as i've said many times before, is the progressive pool doesnt work properly. It NEVER adds in the unwon buyin pts from prev week. You can look at this week's, last week there was 1100 pts total, only like 50pts paid out, so progressive pool shoulda started out at over 1000 pts, it only has 800+ right now. Not always noticeable because only few play so there are only a couple hundred pts each week that don't get added in, but if the progressive pool got high, more would enter. Look at this week, no opted ins won anything last week so its just a little higher than normal and 8 opted in, if it got up to few thousand in the progressive pool, i think more would enter, but 100 pts to win 3 or 400 isn't much incentive, but to win 2 or 3000, maybe get more interest. Shouldn't be that hard to make it so when it resets each week, the pts not won go into progressive pool, i assume thats how it was envisioned.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567