Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66869.21

Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Site upgrade idea - Staking Stats

Hopefully this will get moved into the PO Upgrades section, but since I can't post there, we'll start here...

So last time I wanted to stake someone I had asked for some kind of resume/stats for anyone applying and realized that there's no reason why those stats cant be available here, and it can be a simple form:

- Staker types in Tournament name, site, entry fee and terms (remember this is just for tracking - terms can be a text field). They also have a textbox to enter the stakee's name (much like the marketplace it can be an open stake for applicants or a private stake where he/she already knows the stakee)

- When the tournament is over, the stakee fills in how many entrants, where they finished, ITM (checkbox) and the bust hand.

Aside from the actual agreement part (which can copy a lot of functionality from the way trades work) this seems like a pretty simple way to generate some kind of resume for a player, and gives people that want to stake something to work with other than "Put me in a tournament Im really good" (I've had several people use that as their credentials with me)

Thoughts?

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    we use to have this for carbon back in the day, but only for the freerolls, would be fairly simple for zabby to do so. but i bielieve he would want a small cut if it isnt is games.

so you had staking for freerolls? That doesn't make any sense.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    so you had staking for freerolls? That doesn't make any sense.
    yes , that used to be available, you provide the pts, and stakee sends agreed percentage of cash if they cashed, of course this was when carbon still had p2p

Elite PokerOwned Member
    no doubt the people are creative..

PokerOwned God
    I thought the bubble boy already got points. I've been the bubble boy, (11th place) twice I think, and I got 50 points for it. Don't 10 players get paid though?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i have one, 1 weekly tournament with double points to enter and double prizes..

Seasoned Veteran
    So I think I might have a good concept for a promo. A high hand type. It could be ran similar to the speedway promo with 5 players to a team and every time you cash in a tournament (or win a tournament) you get a random card. Team with the best hand at the end of the week would win a prize pool. Like I said, its just a concept. I think it could be an awesome promo though.

Promotion for Pokerowned Pro

I think we should have some kind of promotion to be a pokerowned pro.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have a good idea for this. I will try to find a link.