Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68392.42

Page 44 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by kodybanky12 View Post
    yeah pick the ;lock sounds cool but you must give me the combo the day b4 ok......
    People would get 1 chance per day or something..... and the prize pool would grow
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    Zab how about allowing LLB and donk bets for the PS PO freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    People would get 1 chance per day or something..... and the prize pool would grow
    yeah but you should make it like the lottery if its a 7 number combo you need to guess then if you get 3 right you get a small about like 100 pts or something and 4 and so on....

PokerOwned Moderator
    BankRollMob has the SAFE ( pick the lock) .. it suxs i never won lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Me gusta esta idea de que ser?a bueno para el chico de la burbuja para conseguir algo o en este caso, tal vez chica burbuja

I really think personal editing should be available anytime and not just between 12pm and 8 am. For instance I tried to purchase a tourney freeroll ticket but misspelled my carbon poker user name and have to wait and the tourney will be over before i can fix my user name.

Will i still be charged the points? My carbon poker user name is actually joebie1972 and not joebie72 as it is on other sites i play on.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by josephbm72 View Post
    I really think personal editing should be available anytime and not just between 12pm and 8 am. For instance I tried to purchase a tourney freeroll ticket but misspelled my carbon poker user name and have to wait and the tourney will be over before i can fix my user name.
    I used to do that, but people had donkey bets and Last longer bets IN PROGRESS. Then they would change their name and the system thought "I can't find this user name now, he must not have played" and it refunded their points.

That's why you can only change it during off hours.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by josephbm72 View Post
    Will i still be charged the points? My carbon poker user name is actually joebie1972 and not joebie72 as it is on other sites i play on.
    I can change it for ya :P

Thanks it seems that i still got the tourney ticket,Thanks poker owned (Zab)

Page 44 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast