Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $57700.72

Page 62 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    i dont know if this was suggested before but... i was thinking about an 'exclusive' weekly fr for PO members... cost 500 or more points... this will hopefully get rid of the PW sharing with non members.. and will help promote new members to become more active and gain more points...

yes? no? maybe so?

-the current b2b champ suckazzzzzzzzzzzz
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I realize they are currently not running, but, how about a Loyalty game only ratings system? Might also draw more players to use their loyalty accounts more often.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I realize they are currently not running, but, how about a Loyalty game only ratings system? Might also draw more players to use their loyalty accounts more often.

some of us loyal(new) members arent on the programmmm mannn
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I think we should have some kind of end year wsop ticket thingy

I dont know if there is any place for it or not. I would like to see something that keeps track of finishing places in the tourneys. Just a idea if there isnt already something like this.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think the website it almost perfect, the only upgrade i would want is more raffles in a day, like $1 each 5 times a day.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is probably not a good idea as it may lower traffic, but i've heard pokeyourface mention this a few times, thought i'd put an idea out there that would work financially. If all the carbon freerolls were lowered back to 25, that would be a savings of 35 a day or roughly 1000 a month, or 12000 a year, which could be used for a huge wsopo where winner gets 12K package to main event wsop. Don't expect this to happen, but would be nice to see lilg sittin at final table with a pokerowned shirt and cap, .

How about an official thread where we can all complain about our bad beats? To be honest, my wife is tired of hearing all about mine, so I think having a bad beat thread would be a good place for us all to vent.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Hey Zab, what's up. MY idea is to change the home page slightly. You have a button for " Offers Wall " ... Could you re-format and have a FAQ button on it? When clicked on it would have the sub-sections for different sections, basically re-consolidation of all the questions people ask in the chat box. Also, whenever you type FAQ the bot would say something like " Are you blind?, the button is on this page "
    or some comic thing it would say. For me a semi-new user I feel like there are too many different explanations about different things spread throughout the site. Leave the FAQ in the speedway page, but either explain it in FAQ button or that button would lead u to that page. Does all of this make sense??

Zab
    A consolidated FAQ page with all the promotions explained. I could do that. I would probably put that under the help desk though.

Might take me some time to get all the FAQ's together with the proper links
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s