Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70766.24

Page 39 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I would rather play against bad people and win money!! But that's just me
    Nah I am with you there...with the exception of g though, he can slam atc into aces or kings and come out ahead.

Banned
    Well , zab i think we need to look at llbs, here is a example me and you in 5k llb you triple up and i have not even registered yet and see that you up so now i say screw it i dont want to play, so that llb is nil and void. I think there has to be a way to fix this so that the players that join llb must be registered to have the llb played fairly, and also vice versa i see you down to 200 chips and then register knowing that iam more then likely to win llb. There are some flaws with llb system that need improvement. Maybe start a thread and get everyones opions and see what we can do to fix this.
    Last edited by acetoo; 03-26-2012 at 01:53 PM.

PokerOwned God
    so the debate has begun, hey everyone..i need my 5pts..gl

fail of all fails
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

If late reg lasted for 1hr then this arguement is totally fine imo. But its 10 mins. If your really think ur gonna go bust within 10 mins then maybe dont do LLB's

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    Well , zab i think we need to look at llbs, here is a example me and you in 5k llb you triple up and i have not even registered yet and see that you up so now i say screw it i dont want to play, so that llb is nil and void. I think there has to be a way to fix this so that the players that join llb must be registered to have the llb played fairly, and also vice versa i see you down to 200 chips and then register knowing that iam more then likely to win llb. There are some flaws with llb system that need improvement. Maybe start a thread and get everyones opions and see what we can do to fix this.
    agree 100%. to make a LLb you should have it like the system with donkey bets where you have to be registered for the tournament to make it. you can always cancel the LLB before the :00 start. If you unreg from tourney before start and don't cancel LLB tthen you should not get refund as you can abuse system and reg 10 mins after when the person may already be out

PokerOwned God
    If a person back out of a llb bet than yeah it is bs, they should be resctricted from doing llbs i assume, but 10 min late reg will stay for all players..gl on this..you can always not do llbs or vs llbs with specific peeps..

Good idea. Punish the people who legitamately have to unregister from the tourney because of unforeseen circumstances.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    we can make it so people can't do that. read what i said

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Good idea. Punish the people who legitamately have to unregister from the tourney because of unforeseen circumstances.
    if you can unregister from tourney you can unregister from LLBS before the tourney starts

Page 39 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast