Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Well I doubt it'll get more people to join the forum because people will have no idea that the bubble boy gets rewarded.
    Good point. Is there anyway to designate other prizes within the tournament posting itself? Maybe in a description of the tournament on full tilt have a quick note about a bubble boy/girl (thanks bringmethecards) award?

Zab
    I think that eventually people will understand what the bubble boy is.. The people here.. It's a retention tool

You will see it in your 'see history' and say "OH COOL"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    you know how we hav3 th3 speedway which i think is an awesome idea, what about also having weekly heads up or weekly teams that you can sign up for like 200 op points(can b lower, just throwing ideas) and it help boost more people into joining more freerolls if they are wagered all week.. again feed back plz mayb you have an idea or alternate like this but can explain better haha.. nething to improve an already great site

Corporal
    how about also having a ban/scam list up for the public, not sure if you already do(i havnt seen it) but i enjoy being able to play tourney for sumone or gettn sumone to play for me, so id rather see who can be trusted u kno?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    Good point. Is there anyway to designate other prizes within the tournament posting itself? Maybe in a description of the tournament on full tilt have a quick note about a bubble boy/girl (thanks bringmethecards) award?
    Why do people have to know? , an upgrade doesnt mean to get more people , there are few of them just for us

Sergeant Major
    yes.. that sounds pretty good

PokerOwned Moderator
    NEW Upgrade Idea

Show Password ... the timer .. when it reaches 30 sec Alarm will sound (something Annoying ) .. this show help reduce the # of missed/refunds

PokerOwned Pro
    the converse of a whats working button. a whats not working button.

So, since we can easily divide chatrooms (I assume, considering we have 2 now) why not start one that is like a paid chatroom? Make it cost poker points each month, something small, maybe 20pts. This would deter non PO members (by that I mean those who aren't only here for the password) and allow those who want less chaos to have it. Plus, considering that it is exclusive people will be active in it and want to participate.

OR...

Instead of having a chatroom where you charge points, make an exclusive chatroom based on membership. By that I mean make the room exclusive by means of:

1) Length of time as member.
    2) Quality of posts in forums.
    3) Other objective criteria...

Not that I don't like our current chatroom its just sometimes it gets a little... crazy.

Just an idea!

Zab
    I can upgrade members to a new 'status' which could give them access to something like this.. during more chaotic hours..

If there was a demand for it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast