Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70097.93

Page 19 of 133 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Zab
    I can forsee people abusing it (Everyone claiming it) or the person who put it up, taking it down before its claimed.. Or what to do when it's unclaimed..

I am always trying to think of potential problems
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Yeah I was thinking about people taking them down too. Especially if they were in a LLB and put bounty on their opponent, Then just taking it down if they themselves got KO'd. And you couldnt not allow people to cancel because people may place bounty on wrong person.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That would be nice Prawney cause whenever I want to place a bounty I have to bug zab and that suck's

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is just an idea to an existing promo, player rating. Last game is Sunday night, usually not over till after midnight, by the time player ratings are finalized, the list has updated to next week, all blank. As far as I know, there isn't any where to see former weeks final results. Just would be nice if either there was somewhere to see last weeks results or set it to reset monday at noon so we could at least check monday morning if interested.

Experienced Member
    really sick of answering ,how i took the password for the freeroll ! i bought it or submitted task for it. now remember - Bulgaria doesent mean I stole the password. Me and some friends(wich invited ) play here , deposit for points, making surveys , etc. to get the password.At th end we know it costs some, So we aren't leakers. And next time, when one of us finish 1st again, u should know he got the password , according this site rules. Thanks

i think it would be cool if you ran small tourneys or something under client or possibly omaha or hi lo

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by awoll714 View Post
    i think it would be cool if you ran small tourneys or something under client or possibly omaha or hi lo
    sadly the software doesn't have omaha ... and when Zab did have small tourneys in the client no-one played them.

#NiggasInParis

Zab Can you make an all time stats page? I know it shows some under the donkey bets but could you just make a stats page that lists everything including how many trny the people have played?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyby123 View Post
    Zab Can you make an all time stats page? I know it shows some under the donkey bets but could you just make a stats page that lists everything including how many trny the people have played?
    All time stats what do you want to see here?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Pretty much the same as donkey bets but add # of trny played