Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63002.69

Page 128 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1328
    I've brought it up before, but now its revised.

The raffle promotion seems to be practically unused now. I occasionally buy tickets but forget frequently.
    How would people feel about substituting it with a triple-trifecta jackpot bet?
    You must pick the correct 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in correct order before the tourney starts

since its a jackpot, a standard 10pt bet is fine (maybe max 5 bets)
    odds of winning with 80 players is about 500,000:1
    40 players = 60,000:1

I feel like it may be more of an incentive to non-VIP players who don't get the free raffle bet per day
    Last edited by buonafide; 05-06-2014 at 08:04 PM.

TON is Gone.
    Is it possible to have "Screen Names" that are listed here on peoples account profiles searchable thru the forum search tool?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Points2shop - Earn Points for Free Rewards you can partner with them and everything its great ZAB
    Points2Shop works with leading providers in the market research, affiliate marketing and online marketing industry. We support our partners by publishing their broader marketing & advertising campaigns such as CPA offers, hosting videos and games, generating survey supply and promoting crowdsourcing. We also utilize specific demographic targeting techniques and a variety of solutions to generate successful leads and promotions. To ensure a rapid campaign start, we work with each partner?s systems and our own internal tracking systems to quickly produce immediate results. Our multimedia promotions push your concentrated marketing & advertising offers to a variety of consumers around the world.
    www.Points2Shop.com
    TARGETED ADVERTISING MAXIMIZES REWARD-BASED CAMPAIGNS
    HIGH QUALITY LEADS FROM VALIDATED TRAFFIC
    OFFER-PROFILING USING MULTIPLE DEMOGRAPHIC FIELDS
    TAP INTO ACTIVE USER COMMUNITY FOR QUICK CAMPAIGN RESULTS
    PROMOTE YOUR OFFERS ON WEB, MOBILE AND VIDEO
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Zab, is it possible to have a PO Winnings History? like, lets say, last 10 or 20 winnings.... it would be an awesome help for a better control on your profit.... like for example:

04/27 - BCP $20 PLO - 5th - $1.75
    04/27 - Carbon $35 - 8th - $1.75
    04/28 - Carbon $45 - 10th - $0.90

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like to see a freeroll for those who earn the most doing offers alone, if I am not wrong they are truly the ones who earn the most for the site and would increase the number of people who do not do the offers. The majority of us could do much better with the people who come in and play crap just to bust people.

PokerOwned Veteran
    have crowd flower be more user friendly. The answers are impossible to match.

Pls forgive

Sipper20

PokerOwned Veteran
    Some of us have upgraded from MS to Apple/we can't download most of the games or offers. Work on that in your spare time or don't offer.

Thanks,
    Sipper20

Would you like some cheese to go with that Whine?

omg im an apple user the world must revolve around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sipper20 View Post
    Some of us have upgraded from MS to Apple/we can't download most of the games or offers. Work on that in your spare time or don't offer.

Thanks,
    Sipper20
    crp62885 shows (Ks,As)
    turtleboooyjr1 shows (Jc,Tc)
    crp62885 wins 2181 from pot 1 with Flush Ace High
    turtleboooyjr1 was knocked out

And the World was right again.

PokerOwned Master
    A jackpot for doing offers, if you credit it at the right time when it hits. You win the jackpot. More incentive to do offers.

Why hasn't this been here from the start? lol
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

I am sure others have noticed this on the Speedway also, but, with the # of players being lower now than when we had the games on Merge and BCP, there are only about 4-7 players eligible as replacements for players not earning $$$. Would it be a major upgrade to change the members per car to 4 instead of 5? That would make the replacement list at least in the double digits. I think for the time being that would make it a better promotion until things get back to where they once were.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high