Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66899.36

Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1328
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Not sure this is an upgrade idea, but here goes. Maybe a goal of Poker Owned, besides making $$$$ for the owners, would be to try and get some of us into the high stake Tourneys and ultimately into the WSOP. Trying to get points here and playing the free rolls are great activities. Don't see how we can make a lot of real $$$ though. Some of us can't buy our way into WSOP or tourneys, but maybe POKER OWNED could put together some programs so we could play our way there.

Please forgive, if you already have this. I can't read all the previous posts.

Thanks.

Sipper20

PokerOwned Veteran
    Last idea today. Add a section for all the ON-LINE Poker sites sorta as a summary, so we would know and have CLICK access, if we wished to sign up. Might even work out a deal with the ones you get to list.

Thanks. Have a great POKER day. Need to go run my mileage.

Sipper20

Would like there to be a way for anyone to look up members by merge/winning names. I know that there is a member search tool and an extensive list of all PO members ever, but sometimes I want to find the stats of some people at my tables who's names are not the same as on PO.

Why doesnt Pokerowned do private buy in tourneys at Carbon? I would definitely play them!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Here is an idea that I dreamed about while running an 8 miler thru the Red Top Ridges yesterday. It's fuzzy, so take it for what it is worth.

Despite the forces against FACEBOOK, appears inertia it one direction is difficult to oppose. How about grouping all offers associated with FACEBOOK under one link??? Also, suggest to the providers of the game downloads to provide a FACEBOOK interface. Some computers are unable to accommodate the downloads.

See you in the games today, after a seven miler.

Thank you.

Sipper20

PokerOwned Veteran

Lightbulb Transfer between accounts

Zab, you got any influence?? I was thinking on one of my long runs that being able to transfer our funds between Merge Network sites/accounts would be nice. Here is a list: Poker Sites -- The Complete List | PokerScout. As you can see Merge has more sites that could be added to PO.

Being able to transfer funds would give us more flexibility in playing all the important games available when they come up. I may have $1500 scattered amount many sites, but maybe only a few $$$ on a particular site, which limits the games I may enter. Also, being able to transfer between sites would allow access to all funds, sorta like a banking system.

Thanks for you time, you are doing great with all the upgrades.

Have a great day.

Sipper20

Trashing any idea of mine is OK!!!!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran

Upgrade Idea sports betting

I just wanted to see if sport betting on the site would be a good idea ? You could bet on certian games a day from a list that Zab provided and you can wager points on the matches. You lose points go to zab you win and you get a certain percentage just an Idea I wanted to throw out there.

Current B2B Champ
    We have been pushing that idea for years. Not gonna happen. Best day ever if it did.

Seasoned Veteran
    oh ok it has already been shot down?

PokerOwned Master
    I think we need to organize the mentoring program a little better. ppl won't pay all the time