Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63047.2

Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1328
    i think i heard today that u will be adding ACR too, is nice to have variety.. BUT i was wondering is this in place of increasing prizepool for BCP tho?? with about 50 or near 50 every nite in bcp,,, i really think a lot of poeple woild like to have bigger prize money in the BCPs,, then jsut spreading a round smaller moeny at diff sitess,,,,, before increasing ones we already have,,,,, jsut a thought ok tyy!!

Survey Master
    heres an idea for you. we will call it the PO OFFERMASTERS. this will get members concentrating on the offerwalls. and lets be honest. thats where you ZAB want their attention in the long run. can be ran as a weekly or monthly promotion. i suggest monthly. it will be judged based on the number of points a user earns. not the amount of offers they complete. the crowdflower whores can even enjoy this competition cause if you do crowdflower day in and day out the points add up quick.

basically top 5 point earners in the month are rewarded. a total prizepool of lets say 5k up for grabs. 1st getting 2k 2nd getting 1.5k 3rd getting 750 pts 4th getting 500 pts 5th getting 250pts. or whatever numbers you wanna use depending on the amount for prizepool. these numbers are 40% 30% 15% 10% 5%. all can be tweaked.

now we need to add a disqualifier. that way we keep the scamming out. anyone who recieves a chargeback during the month is automatically disqualified for the promo. of course sometimes chargebacks are incorrect so zab can judge whether or not the chargeback was just.

i think this idea might be great for getting ppl more involved in doing offers on a daily basis. also would need to add a spot thats updated every few days to show ppl where they stand in the competition

change the way referrals work, instead of paying it instantly pay it in bulk
    whilst its nice getting points just for telling people about the site getting 1 point here or 5 points there really isnt very helpful or useful
    so change it to either weekly or monthly that way for someone like me with alot of referrals instead of getting maybe 5-10 points in drips n drabs id get maybe 100 points in one go which is much more useful
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Just a thought... Wild cards Wednesday... people buy in to it and a random hand is chosen. First person to get this exact hand for example.. AsAh wins the prize pool (they must win the hand with the hand also). If no one gets that hand on that Wednesday the game rolls over to the following Wednesday until someone wins.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    For the umpteenth time, i fell asleep before or during carbon's 10pm games's finish. We all know Merge now takes finished games down quicker.
    So, I was wondering if there could be a Thread were you post a screen shot, or the list that merge sends to you, with the Completed order of finish.

is it possible to track other merge tourneys in such a way that PO players could make LLB bets on any tourney?

I think it would be nice to offer a ticket in a raffle for a ticket to a big game. Just an idea

Experienced Member
    Please add some task for Vietnam. I am from Vietnam and I can not do any task or survey

Experienced Member
    Any one there? please consider my request.

An option for a private LLB (so you don't have to exclude all other players from joining a 1v1 that you planned with someone else.)