Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68241.43

Page 118 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1328
    Bounties:

People opt in at 20 points per game. When Late Registration closes, 2 bounties are listed, The last tournament winner, and one completely random one.

If you knock out one of the bounties before we reach the top 10: you get 40% of the prize pool
    If one of the bounties reaches final table, they get 40% of the prize pool, only IF they paid the 20 point fee.
    If one of the bounties wins the tournament, they get 90% of whatever is left in the prize pool (that way, if someone claims the other bounty they still get their points)
    As you see, the percentages dont add up to 100%, because I figure we can leave a little in the pool to keep it building.

Zab
    Maybe we cap finishes..

For example, worse you could get is 25 points against.. Would mean a team of 3, SOMEONE would have to get in the top 25..

Example

Team 1:

1 - 80th place (25 points against)
    2 - 70th place (25 points against)
    3 - 15th place (15 points against)

Team 2:

4 - 50th place (25 points against)
    5 - 26th place (25 points against)
    6 - 11th place (11 points against)

Team 2 would win

The only issue is, no one got 25th place or greater, then the 25 points against is thrown out the window and we do it by finish
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

also issue with this idea, wouldnt having teams with people you "trust" just be open to collusion/accusations of collusion/drama and headaches?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    Bounties:

People opt in at 20 points per game. When Late Registration closes, 2 bounties are listed, The last tournament winner, and one completely random one.

If you knock out one of the bounties before we reach the top 10: you get 40% of the prize pool
    If one of the bounties reaches final table, they get 40% of the prize pool, only IF they paid the 20 point fee.
    If one of the bounties wins the tournament, they get 90% of whatever is left in the prize pool (that way, if someone claims the other bounty they still get their points)
    As you see, the percentages dont add up to 100%, because I figure we can leave a little in the pool to keep it building.
    The issue is always people claiming bounties that aren't theirs (See Turtle)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The issue is always people claiming bounties that aren't theirs (See Turtle)

Points arent auto released, and you must provide hand history proof to claim.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    also issue with this idea, wouldnt having teams with people you "trust" just be open to collusion/accusations of collusion/drama and headaches?
    There's that also :|

PokerOwned Pro
    You pick your teams when you place the bet. That way it is pre-determined in chat and one person posts it....the rest opt in and they are the only ones who can opt in. Keeps the teams to what you want instead of randoms

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swickster007 View Post
    You pick your teams when you place the bet. That way it is pre-determined in chat and one person posts it....the rest opt in and they are the only ones who can opt in. Keeps the teams to what you want instead of randoms
    Collusion is an issue

some forums have $tourney tickets (merge) for promos just saying if Zab can get $11 tourney tickets or $33 $109 $215 etc those would make great prizes for random promos.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Pro
    That's your risk....you pick your partners....if you suspect collusion, then pick a different partner next time. collusion is always an issue/risk in poker....