Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64207.04

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Banned
    I like this idea as well and if possible skew one of the tourneys for later in the night?
    I like the idea too, but it only works if you have more signups for the other 3 (points issue) I would rather see though, some higher prize pool tourneys added (especially to bovada) Even if they were only a few times a week to once or a month (200-250 pnt buy in $100 pp, 400-500 pnt $200, maybe even a monthly or bi-monthly 1000-2000 pnt $500-1000) You could even add a sng's to the client as satellites.

i honestly thijnk im leaning towards 2 smaller games during the mornings....maybe a 7am game n 11 or something along those lines...scratch the late carbon game and move the money around those 2 !!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I see theres a ton of people joining this later one but much less people joining the early one which means we should increase the prize pool for the larger tournaments

PokerOwned Master
    i think we should have 2 big tournaments at like 4 and 8 pm

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    i honestly thijnk im leaning towards 2 smaller games during the mornings....maybe a 7am game n 11 or something along those lines...scratch the late carbon game and move the money around those 2 !!!
    Ya an earlier game would be nice. 9-ish would be nice.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Zab, bigger prizepools especially on BCP

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

it seems tommy just started anoterh thread about times and tourneys now tooo, prolly this shoild stay in one thread only now i think....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i could c that working. the bigger buy in maybe once or twice a week. i like that idea. what is poker client. i here ppl talking bout it but not sure what it is

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The highest percentage of players is between 4pm-10pm, the numbers are already there for Carbon @ 73 ave.

If you incorporate the Lock and Juicy games into this window, they will both go up.

Put a BCP on either end, and you got it

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    i could c that working. the bigger buy in maybe once or twice a week. i like that idea. what is poker client. i here ppl talking bout it but not sure what it is
    Client is where you can lose all your PO points playing poker. The link is right next to your points total. It's the white number.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast