Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63685.33

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    If you have more daily, shouldn't the coupon price come down some for carbon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rook3547 View Post
    I like this idea as well and if possible skew one of the tourneys for later in the night?
    I like the idea too, but it only works if you have more signups for the other 3 (points issue) I would rather see though, some higher prize pool tourneys added (especially to bovada) Even if they were only a few times a week to once or a month (200-250 pnt buy in $100 pp, 400-500 pnt $200, maybe even a monthly or bi-monthly 1000-2000 pnt $500-1000) You could even add a sng's to the client as satellites.

yeah raise bcp drop one

Experienced Member
    As for me I'm find of disappointed because I'm from Louisiana and I can't pay on Carbon. Then I work 5-6 days a week and am not available til after 6:30 pm Central Standard time. And am in bed by 9:30 pm. So nothing seems to help me out as most are played while im working or sleeping.

I am for what Benefits the Members of this site regardless of what my situation is. And by the way the only reason I'm up at this time of night is because my son has not showed back up to motel after left to go home this morning. No answer from him yet, Hope and Pray he is Ok.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would like to see larger prize pools in BCP and Bovada Carbon is fading fast and i think streamline and adjust is a good game plan . I will personally play more if there's more money in the "Not Carbon" tourneys . Thanks Zab !

Seasoned Veteran
    Can we change PokerStars blind structure back to 15 min instead of turbo (for the 2nd tournament that cost 40 points)? Are we in a rush to finish it or something?

what I don't like is there is no early morning carbon gamee for po...that would be cool...bc theres a lot of us here early morning wouldn't mind grinding out a game or 2

Jdot nice sig!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the prize pools should increase and not create an additional tourney

PokerOwned Master
    im in favor also of the larger BCP with 1 dropped and kinda like the carbon set up as it is!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast