Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    For the record, March Madness always ends on a Monday...

Banned
    nice.............................................. .............

When this idea is instituted, I came up with another one.

Here's the only hint I'll give: It's called the PO Suicide Pool.

2 good drunk ideas for PO!

Zab
    I think we actually get MORE players playing during the week.. Actually I know we do.. So I am thinking starting it on Tuesday end Saturday?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

My idea is as follows: make Carbon tickets 50 points more. Take the average field of say conservatively 60 people. 4 Carbon FR's a day times 50 points/times avg of 60 players=12,000 PO points. Take this and times it by 7 days in a week. That is 84,000 PO points, or $168. @ rate of 500 PO pts per $. Take that and make a weekly mtt for the top 25 players of the week. Make the structure of the mtt more conducive for the better players that will inevitably make it. IE, 3,000 chips 12 minute levels. Would love to see something like this. Make this Forum more than just a bunch of games with shitty structures. I think that if people on Carbon Poker saw PO had a weekly $200 FR with a good structure, it would attract more people to the site. I think that this forum desperately needs more people. Seems like half the new accounts are not really new people. This forum is becoming rather stale. Repost if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I think we actually get MORE players playing during the week.. Actually I know we do.. So I am thinking starting it on Tuesday end Saturday?
    Really?? I had no idea. I figured there were a bunch playing on the weekends, but I guess everyone else are degens like myself playing at work.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    My idea is as follows: make Carbon tickets 50 points more. Take the average field of say conservatively 60 people. 4 Carbon FR's a day times 50 points/times avg of 60 players=12,000 PO points. Take this and times it by 7 days in a week. That is 84,000 PO points, or $168. @ rate of 500 PO pts per $. Take that and make a weekly mtt for the top 25 players of the week. Make the structure of the mtt more conducive for the better players that will inevitably make it. IE, 3,000 chips 12 minute levels. Would love to see something like this. Make this Forum more than just a bunch of games with shitty structures. I think that if people on Carbon Poker saw PO had a weekly $200 FR with a good structure, it would attract more people to the site. I think that this forum desperately needs more people. Seems like half the new accounts are not really new people. This forum is becoming rather stale. Repost if you like.
    I don't like the idea of points I'm putting towards one tourney being used for another. I also think that this is too similar to wsop. On the other hand I am all in favor of a po "Big Game". Maybe experiment with a once a week 250 point buy in with longer blinds and start with a $60 prize pool to see if there is any interest. I really think PO should keep the stuff it already has, but start adding stuff to appeal to relatively higher stakes players.

Also, I think there should be a 50-100 point sng in client to motivate people to play client to earn points for freerolls.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Also, I think there should be a 50-100 point sng in client to motivate people to play client to earn points for freerolls.
    We've tried these before.. they NEVER work for some reason
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Does sickread not realise this is about the march madness upgrade and not just the general upgrade thread.

Anyways Zab you think we will be able to fill out brackets and bet on them??

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We've tried these before.. they NEVER work for some reason
    It doesn't seem like it would hurt to have it as an option in there. Even if it never fills, at least you'll get a couple of us to shut up about it. =)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast