Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 91 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    This may be a tad off topic, but I would like to see both of the BCP games count towards grinder. I would make more people play the games, and lead to bigger prizes in the BCP games.

OK, so here's my next idea for down the road, after we get the tournament stuff up and running.

For those that aren't familiar with all the football betting pools out there, one of the most fun (and easy to play) pools is a suicide pool. You pick one team a week - they lose, you're done. They win, you move on to the next week. The only other rule is you can't pick the same team twice.

OK, so modifying this, what about a PO Suicide Pool - you pay some small fee to enter (100 pts), every day you pick ONE player to get ITM in one of the grinder events. If they cash in a tournament, you move on. If they bust, you are out. You can't pick the same player twice, and you can only pick people from the current leaderboard (or whatever method works to eliminate inactive players)

The beauty of this is you could have multiple pools running at once, and the mechanism to make it work is already in place (it's just an adjustment to the donkey betting system).

Just a first draft. Thoughts?

I think we should add BCP to donkey bets, grinder, pin the tail, etc. even if it's on a delay. Also maybe up the prize pool $5 or something. I'm sure BCP gets more traffic than Lock or Juicy.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    OK, so here's my next idea for down the road, after we get the tournament stuff up and running.

For those that aren't familiar with all the football betting pools out there, one of the most fun (and easy to play) pools is a suicide pool. You pick one team a week - they lose, you're done. They win, you move on to the next week. The only other rule is you can't pick the same team twice.

OK, so modifying this, what about a PO Suicide Pool - you pay some small fee to enter (100 pts), every day you pick ONE player to get ITM in one of the grinder events. If they cash in a tournament, you move on. If they bust, you are out. You can't pick the same player twice, and you can only pick people from the current leaderboard (or whatever method works to eliminate inactive players)

The beauty of this is you could have multiple pools running at once, and the mechanism to make it work is already in place (it's just an adjustment to the donkey betting system).

Just a first draft. Thoughts?
    Love it. +1

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Love the values on leaderboard page. However it would be nice if it included ITM%, total played, and could be viewed for each member on their profile page.

shoulda have actuall accolades for profile b2b/grinder etc....

is there a way you could make it so if you listen to radio loyalty you get 1chip towards the wsopo? even if its capped
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    nice idea...if I can make it that far...

50 was better than nothing! but what about ticket price ? would have been better @ least its like retry

even like golden donkey a golden bubble boy would have @ least earned it

Page 91 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast