Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    The only reason a 500 or 1,000 point freeroll in the client is useless is because at the amount of entrants first place ends up paying out for only 200-300 and you can't do much with that amount of points.

Honestly, a better idea would be a donation bank to where you can make a donation of any amount at any time and Zab could split up the points to all active new users. This would make it so all of the regulars aren't winning the client freerolls and getting the points they don't really need.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    The only reason a 500 or 1,000 point freeroll in the client is useless is because at the amount of entrants first place ends up paying out for only 200-300 and you can't do much with that amount of points.

Honestly, a better idea would be a donation bank to where you can make a donation of any amount at any time and Zab could split up the points to all active new users. This would make it so all of the regulars aren't winning the client freerolls and getting the points they don't really need.
    hmmm wow i'm impressed rocket. Either way I would like to help the people that truly are active and have problems earning points because of where they live. I will talk to Zab and see what he thinks.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    hmmm wow i'm impressed rocket. Either way I would like to help the people that truly are active and have problems earning points because of where they live. I will talk to Zab and see what he thinks.
    Yeah, that is kind of what I was going for. Either way i'm sure enough regulars would be willing to donate some points here and there. I know I would. Maybe Zab could add some sort of activation thing for certain members who can't earn points. If it's a good enough case he can add them to the donation list to split up chips to them.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like it sounds like a good way to boost the ranks.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very good idea

PokerOwned Veteran
    very good i like

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sounds good to me deal me in

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Any movement on this idea? I think itd be great.

good luck with all your poker indulges

Zab
    I'd like to look into a donation bank but a different spin.. Something like.. if we put ads up someplace, and people go there once a day, check out ads, videos etc.. The amount of revenue earned would = a free roll later.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast