Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63652.35

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    it sounds great. id so be in those rackin up siome points

Survey Master
    we gotta talk zab into this if we want it to happen

I don't have alot of points but I would be willing to donate a couple hundred points for a client freeroll to help get the newbies, and people that don't have alot of offers available to them started.

Survey Master
    that would be awesome stephy. might even be a few other members willing to pitch in. if so maybe it could be a 10k freeroll

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    that would be awesome stephy. might even be a few other members willing to pitch in. if so maybe it could be a 10k freeroll
    Let's make it official. I'm donating 200 pts towards a client freeroll. If anyone else wants to donate post here how much. Anyone that has trouble earning points should play this if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    I don't have alot of points but I would be willing to donate a couple hundred points for a client freeroll to help get the newbies, and people that don't have alot of offers available to them started.
    I like this idea, but my concern would be that the game would be a majority of client regs, who can get points if they put forth an effort.
    Last edited by Poof; 07-12-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Survey Master
    im sure there will be plenty of regs in the freeroll. cant stop them from playing but it will also have non regs in. its an opportunity for all involved you just gotta play good poker n cash

PokerOwned Pro
    im thinkin like a 5or 10 point buyin for client thats even good. shit make a 150 point buyin thats what ya spend to play a game anyway

PokerOwned God
    this is a good idea but has been mention before to zab by whorebot and myself...gl in making it happen

Survey Master
    itll be harder for him to dismiss the idea if we got a decent amount donated

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast