Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    What is this?

People come onto this site, spam posts \ do lottery and never contribute to the site. They never do surveys, never talk in chat, they just post (Spam) do lottery and enter our tournaments. We want to put a stop to that. This upgrade shouldn't effect any long time \ normal users.

How are you stopping this?

When you first create an account, you can cannot earn any free points from posting \ lottery etc. You must first EARN points from watching videos and so on.

- Your total points earned from posting & lottery cannot exceed the total points you have earned from surveys (anything else)

Can you give me an example?

Player A signs up, earns 25 points from watching videos \ doing tasks. He can now earn 25 points from posting \ lottery etc. After he earns these 25 free points, he must then earn points from doing more tasks.

Player A is now able to earn an additional 100 points from posting and lottery (150 - 25 = 125 remaining).

Once Player A does more points from posting and lottery, he must complete more surveys.
    This doesnt make complete sense to me- how do you get these numbers exactly?

Can you give me an example?

Player A signs up, earns 25 points from watching videos \ doing tasks. He can now earn 25 points from posting \ lottery etc. After he earns these 25 free points, he must then earn points from doing more tasks.

Player A is now able to earn an additional 100 points from posting and lottery (150 - 25 = 125 remaining).

Once Player A does more points from posting and lottery, he must complete more surveys.

because that post needs editing as lottery no longer exists, but basically in order to earn points from posting in the forums u MUST contribute to the site by doing surveys etc
    the "numbers" have been put in place by zab because it was the fairest and easiest amount he could think of that isnt 2 difficult for posters to earn but at the same time means hes not losing $$$ from freebies
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    sounds like a great idea but raise the cap

Bluff me, bluff you.
    Some people are spamming in this forum..ty for this zab

PokerOwned Master
    Not sure if I got this correctly, the more points you earn from Tasks daily, the most points you can get from posts ??? What is the limit like for someone that gained lets say 500 points from tasks in a day ?

PokerOwned Pro
    The points don't go on a daily basis. This is the way I read it. Say you earned 500 PTs on Monday froms surveys/tasks but didn't post in the forum on Monday. You still have 500 pts available to earn from posting the next day. If you didn't get anymore points from tasks and post 4 times you now have 480 pts left for posting. As long as you are doing tasks you should be getting your daily cap in post points.

So the points you earn carry over to the next day.
    Last edited by scooster34; 09-12-2013 at 08:20 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Does bought points included on earned points right?

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    All my posts payout til I reach my 4 maximum limit for post point payouts. Is it staying at 20 or is it still on a trial basis I wonder?

Seasoned Veteran
    lottery section is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    All my posts payout til I reach my 4 maximum limit for post point payouts. Is it staying at 20 or is it still on a trial basis I wonder?
    no cluee

Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast