Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    wow I actually kinda agree with ya(shoot me now) the 25 points are nothing(well can be when I cant find a seller) its just the principle..encourage posts, then dont. I never spammed, but some did and were all paying for it!
    i disagree that we are "paying for it" the cap is to encourage newer members to do surveys and/or buy points from the offerwalls because that afterall is what funds the site...think about it with the amount of pokertards players we get in each day that sign up do a tourney or 2 then never come back because they cant "earn" points thanks to the free cap...imagine how many points zab would be losing long term without the cap cuz they would never contribute to the site or leave...ever 25 points per person per day adds up on a large scale
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    sounds like a good way for newbies to start out,puts more incentive for them to participate here
    win if yu can but always play fair

wow 25 points, cant even buy into a tourny for the newbie with 25 points.we need more member and ways to get points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    wow 25 points, cant even buy into a tourny for the newbie with 25 points.we need more member and ways to get points.
    there are PLENTY of ways to get points...we get more members via the pstars tourneys and word of mouth about the us friendly sites... more offers that convert would be nice but i get by and i dont see why mos t us members cant as they have easilly triple the offers that non us peeps do
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Pro
    thats a good update.it seems fair to me...

Experienced Member
    its realy nice

PokerOwned Pro
    Good idea! So does this mean if the lottery is 10k payout then yu must have earned 10k points?

password plz?

PokerOwned Pro
    Good idea. Didn't realize there were so many leechers on this site. Get em Zab!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    All I know is, all of a sudden the last two days the points do not want to credit for posts----I have earned plenty of points each and every day from tasks so I don't understand what is going on. Can anyone help me with the problem?

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast