Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60979.07

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    ok thank you for clearing that up & glad i was wrong on that b/c it would just suck lol
    one more thought is this only for pokerowned tournaments or or for basic profit ?
    I'm assuming you're asking what the points are good for. Aside from using them for the freerolls you can redeem them for poker funds or gift cards, or you can sell them in the marketplace.

no was asking if it had to be made through a pokerowned freeroll or if I made ,$50.00 profit on one client ACR/BCP/carbon ect the points unlock Right
    if made in the one week period

ok so 5 points unlocks free play and the 50 is the bank roll as far as what i c on BCP

PokerOwned Demi-God
    no was asking if it had to be made through a pokerowned freeroll or if I made ,$50.00 profit on one client ACR/BCP/carbon ect the points unlock Right
    if made in the one week period
    think you might be confused as to what you need to do, its not about making 50 dollars profit, you have to be linked to this site with your acc't, so part of you fees and rake go to this site for getting you to sign up. So once you have "earned" 50 dollars for this site from the fees and rake, you will get the pts, kinda like rakeback. And doesn't matter how long it takes, you get the pts for each 50 dollars you earn for the site.

Okay so net revenue: if you win the $50 to unlock points but lose some b4 update tough luck huh?

@ madjek yes linked got it just have cashes for ov 50 don't mean all at once or have 50 atm

Okay so net revenue: if you win the $50 to unlock points but lose some b4 update tough luck huh?
    I still don't think you're getting it. It's not your revenue, it's how much money the poker sites have collected off you in rake.

PokerOwned Master
    I find it funny that my rake has gone down. Kind of suspicious to me!

PokerOwned Master
    This site is SCAM. My rake has gone down on this site, yet I've been playing/raking a lot of $$$ recently. ZAB IS A BIG FUCKING CHEAT! HE CHEATED ME OUT OF $$$ WHEN I WON B2B! NOW THIS BULLSHIT! GO FUCK YOURSELF ZAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be a FAQ at the beginning of this thread for all questions that have already been answered. I like the idea though.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast