Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62935.35

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    lol, your response is rather ignorant. i'm actually a depositor on the site i use and play often. just merely stating my opinion on the upgrade.

Banned
    No, your opinion is ignorant. If you are a depositor and the site values you, you can ask them to delete your account so that you may sign up through pokerowned.

Banned
    I have a feeling they won't honor your request, but, they might.

Seasoned Veteran
    actually my opinion is not ignorant and i suspect it is shared by many. perhaps i will send in a request. bovada has had my business for a while actually.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You have 0 chance of them deleting your account and letting you sign up again dont be so absurd lol

so are these loaner points? so to say if i get the 50 on BCP then don't use them i will lose them after a week?

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    so are these loaner points? so to say if i get the 50 on BCP then don't use them i will lose them after a week?
    Good question. I am still a little unsure of what they mean too.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    No, you can earn PO points and you can earn free access to the freerolls. It is two separate benefits. The points are yours to do whatever you want with and you can keep them as long as you want and you will get them every time you earn the 50 points. The free access to freerolls is something you can request once a week and Zab decides if you get free access or not, there isn't a specific requirement.

ok thank you for clearing that up & glad i was wrong on that b/c it would just suck lol

ok thank you for clearing that up & glad i was wrong on that b/c it would just suck lol
    one more thought is this only for pokerowned tournaments or or for basic profit ?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast