Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60924.82

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    rofl, I have to admit I have done that, typing in bet amount and it showed up in chat. I instantly checked my hand because I had given away a bluff bet for the whole table to see.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

1) A bet is a bet. 2) If you wanted to try to appeal, you probably shouldn't have spoken following your mistake. Sending Prawney a PM is probably the best chance you would have had for leniency, however now that you have posted here (and I saw you posting on the chatbox ), you will probably get none.

I would suggest seeing if somebody else might go double or nothing on it though. Maybe you can do it this time? lol

I was on my break from work when i posted about seeing him chat. I prob would have let him off but by time i got back like 5 hours later he was in full blown chat so couldnt really let that slide. But anyways Accident or not the bet was for him not to chat for 24hrs and he chatted, even if it was only 1 number it was still a chat.

I offered him double or quits btw. will see if he accepts

Also as prozach mentions. Me and lilg agreed no loopholes at all. Which was there to cover something like this happening and him using it as an excuse to not pay up.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    dude i didnt fuckin type taht in chat your really starting to piss me the fuck off set up 2k and shut yo freakin mouth freakin fag even though i didnt lose take your fuckin points doucher

i did send prawney a pm he didnt send on efreakin back and on top of it all he made mothers say hi and how it doing trying ot get me to break buyt i didnt and i accidently typeed the number 5 in cha ttryin to bet 125

I have the screenshot to prove you typed in client. Accident or not isnt the point. We had rules with no loopholes and you broke the rules. Btw its 3k.

eaither set up 2k or give me another 1580 and accidental typin dont count words only dude and you cant talks to me or other trying to make me break you cheated no w set it up or shiut up

Ill set up the 3K. As i win the 2K and you owe me the 1K back that i gave you up front that you would have got if you had won

PokerOwned God
    i don't see this possible ... get the ducktape!

#NiggasInParis

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast