Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63583.08

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    take it to zab i owe you nothing but 2k for winnign im not giving you shit else but 2k

PokerOwned Demi-God
    have to agree with lilg on this one. Sounds like you gave him 1K. If he succeeds, he owes you nothing, if he fails, he owes you 2K back. Not 2K plus the 1Kback, that not how it sounded, thats my opinion, (which is always the right one btw).

thanx mad you were at the tbale werent you

you seen the deal ill give him 2k and taht was the deal im not giving him more tahn 2k so he can take it to zab and i shouldnt of even losss for a bet amount typo

Ok im going to try to explain this to you so you can understand, If you won you get 1K from me, If I won i get 2K from you. This we are agreed on and you understand.

So i won the bet so you owe me 2k. But i sent you the 1k you would have won last night. You lost the bet so you didnt win that 1k. So i deserve it back.

To make things even simplier. If you won you make 1K profit, and if i win i make 2k profit. If you send me 2k, because i sent the 1k last night it means i only make 1K profit. If you send me 3K it means i make the 2k profit i deserve.

Do you understand now???

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    If we are talking about unbiased opinions here, I think 3k has to be owed. Prawney was to WIN 2k if he won the bet which he did, so he should get his original 1k back plus another 2k. Good luck sorting this out guys.

no the deal was 2k back samrt one im giving you 2k and nothin omre the profit was 1k each

im giving you only 2k dude cus i didnt even lose you lost cus dude you know i sent you a message telling you i was typin bet amount wtf is yo prob 2k or nothing dude

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So i won the bet so you owe me 2k. But i sent you the 1k you would have won last night. You lost the bet so you didnt win that 1k. So i deserve it back.
    But Prawney, that wasnt the bet, you said you'd give 1K not to talk for 24hrs. Then you said but if you did, he owes you 2K. Not 2K profit, just 2K. So you said you'd give him 1K for not chatting. The bet was he owes you nothinng if he wins, he owes you 2K if he loses. I'm done with this, but i am right .
    To make things even simplier. If you won you make 1K profit, and if i win i make 2k profit. If you send me 2k, because i sent the 1k last night it means i only make 1K profit. If you send me 3K it means i make the 2k profit i deserve.

Do you understand now???[/QUOTE]

Lilg I dont see how you cant get this. I shouldnt have given you the money up front. So what should really have happened is tonight when 24 hrs were up either i send you 1K or you send me 2k. But i sent you the 1K up front because thats how u wanted it. But you lost the bet so therefore you have no right to the 1k i sent you last night. So you have to pay back the 1k i paid upfront. Plus the 2K i won from the bet. Which is 3K total.

I understand you annoyed you lost but you agreed to the bet.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast