Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63650.7

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    Why pay $5 when he thinks its $14...i still wont hear the end of it....he says he has PM proof....just show me and ill pay it within 7-10 like i told zab.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonColeman View Post
    Until he realizes what I owe or show proof...he will be the last person i pay.....i told zab if im not paid up in 7-10 days ban me for life
    I really dont give a rats a$$ who you pay first as long as you pay. And Im not sure how much you owe RV but does it really matter if its $14 or $5 you still owe him that and you should be forced to pay it to him and everyone else you owe points too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Why pay $5 when he thinks its $14...i still wont hear the end of it....he says he has PM proof....just show me and ill pay it within 7-10 like i told zab.....
    within 7-10 days.. its already been 4 weeks.. and Im sure he has the pm and knows exactly how much but in reality it doesnt matter one bit if its $5 or $14 you owe ppl money and points so pay up.

Ill handle this through zab.........deal with it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ill handle this through zab.........deal with it
    that would be a good start...

I gotta agree with Jason on this one...if someone is stating he owes more than what was agreed upon, I wouldnt pay anything until that dispute is settled first. Paying a little bit isnt going to defuse the situation obviously.

Wow one person on my side......i understand and know what i owe day....but RV needs to come correct...good day all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    I gotta agree with Jason on this one...if someone is stating he owes more than what was agreed upon, I wouldnt pay anything until that dispute is settled first. Paying a little bit isnt going to defuse the situation obviously.
    Well he obv owes atleast $5 so that needs to be repaid then if rv has proof its $14 he owes $9 sitting here discussing is just buying him more time to run his mouth and not pay up.

PokerOwned Master
    Jason, if you're saying you owe only $5, then just pay the $5 dollors. After that, if he says he wants the other $9 and he can show that you owe him that, then you gotta pay the rest. But if you've admitted you owe him atleast 5, why haven't you payed him atleast 5?

Im done with this thread.... ppl will get paid.....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast