Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63851.15

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    i want to see proof...period

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonColeman View Post
    Im done with this thread.... ppl will get paid.....
    Im sure they will get paid as soon as you win B2B or get lucky and win 50 k in the client they just have to wait for one of these things to happen
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    im banned from client b2b is mine today

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonColeman View Post
    i want to see proof...period
    There is NO NEED to see proof... You owe atleast $5 to RV.. and thats not even counting the OTHER MEMBERS you owe... If RV feels like he is entitled to another $9 he will provide it. Your just trying to buy more time so you can run your mouth in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I think this is ridiculous already and wonder why he hasnt been B ANNED for good(( hes had a thread be fore and hes owed people before, how many chances do people have to get?? OK i dont usually comment on these threads,, but think its bad when people keep gettin away with this crap over n over again..no wonder a few of them keep doin it tho....
    i couldn't agree more ricki

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    There is NO NEED to see proof... You owe atleast $5 to RV.. and thats not even counting the OTHER MEMBERS you owe... If RV feels like he is entitled to another $9 he will provide it. Your just trying to buy more time so you can run your mouth in chat.
    He asked me if i could loan him 5250 points, i had like 10k points at the time and was like thinking..sure i see this guy like all the time, he should be fine, so i sent him 250 and said i would send the 5000 when he sends the paypal and he said he wanted the 5000 for the client, so i figured he was trustworthy since i see him all the time, so i did the 5000, equaling to 5250 points total

we agree that he would send $14 on paypal, that night, in exchange for what i had just given him (the 5250 PO Points)

He never paid me, in fact went weeks with out talking to me, finally almost a month later, finally talks to me and not only does he not pay me but is taunting me!!

I messed up by not putting this in the loan place, but at the time i had no idea about that and the insurance/security of doing that in the loan place, so my stupid..you know what.. put it in the marketplace..Zab says that was a mistake and i now see why that was a mistake

Still gives Jasoncoleman no reason to steal from me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the way it is around here, when the official ways of doing things, are skirted, it is always a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    the way it is around here, when the official ways of doing things, are skirted, it is always a problem.
    Even if you do it the correct way you're still screwed...He's been default on a 5k loan I gave him for a while and between debt collecting and insurance it will take months to regain most of the points. Insurance only pays 10% of original loan so unless he somehow gets the points it doesn't much matter where you gave him the points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    wow what a bummer...=(

the guys a piece of shit....karmas a bitch

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast