Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64207.04

View Poll Results: How did you find PokerOwned?

Voters
270. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carbon Poker Tournament

104 38.52%
  • Full Tilt Poker Tournament

19 7.04%
  • PokerStars Tournament

65 24.07%
  • Aced Tournament

3 1.11%
  • Black Chip Poker Tournament

7 2.59%
  • Juicy Stakes Tournament

6 2.22%
  • Lock Tournament

4 1.48%
  • Bovada Tournament

9 3.33%
  • Google Search

27 10.00%
  • Friend

26 9.63%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    That's exactly how I found pokerowned...was clicking private section on carbon saw the 4 freerolls listed and said hmmmm gotta find out how to get in these...

Experienced Member
    On Pokerstars I found the link on private section of tournaments.

PokerOwned Master
    I saw the tourny on pokerstar and googled it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I use pokerowned.com for Pokerstars pokerowned 10$ tournament which are the best.

PokerOwned Veteran
    likin it, my buddy refered me. it's been pretty cool here this first week i have been involved. keep it greasy

Experienced Member
    why the FUCK am i signed up on this site? i NEVER signed up for this website? I dont give a fucking shit about poker. ...or let me guess when i signed up on another website forum or something it automatically added me to this shit site? fuck this shit. please deactivate my accoutn here cuz i dont give a fucking shit about poker.

Experienced Member
    ok it says i have 13 posts but i only see three posts in my account. so fucking weird.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Noticed the freerolls that were for real money and private in Carbon Poker. Searched Google and found your website.

je viens ici car je joue au poker sur pokerstars

I noticed you started advertising on the biggest poker forum platforms on the web like 2+2 and maybe cardschat (that is definitely a great strategy), and that will definitely get the Poker Owned name out there. Posting the link on your Facebook is a good idea, but use your referral link, so Zab and the mods realize how important the referral bonus program is. Maybe even have a promotion for new members that they get a free ticket to the room they used PO's referral link to create their account through Poker Owned since you would get the affiliate credit for their referral to that site. The only other thing I could think of is more Poker Owned branded prizes like treeman was saying b/c I also play live A LOT and would have been more than happy to rock the Poker Owned gear to the Derby Poker Championship. I noticed how Hogwild got their name out so quick and its a lot to do with chips with their logo, HWP hats, t-shirts, stickers, iron on patches, etc. So maybe you could use these as promotional prizes for people that win jackpots, b2b, grinders challenge, etc. Or even sell them, I know I would buy them now. I think if you had a game on ACR and a game on True Poker, you would have hit every poker site that is legit and would then have a game on them all. Players using the Team PO logo for their poker avatar on carbon and other sites has also created buzz. Last idea, create a league at HWP and other sites like this to get our name out there and let the poker community get familiar with Poker Owned players.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-12-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast