Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Collusion?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    hahahahahaha, that what i do when i talk to lilg

PokerOwned God
    love it very funny post

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Prawney because every rule should always be enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    what about when 2 rules contradict each other...what then
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Im really lost now. I dont even know what points your trying to make anymore. I never once said that his hand shouldnt have been killed. Not once. All i ever said was this isnt collusion.

The only thing that makes sense here is that if you finally cleared your mind and realise that it isnt collusion and that is why your now trying to argue different points so you dont have to just come out and say you were wrong and over-reacted.

@prawney : all these little arguments are intertwined. and Yes, it was still a colluded hand. I was All in, and they discussed thier hands and thier strategy out loud after i already acted they were still left to act. I dont think the hand should be dead, even if i lost the hand. i think they should not be able to play client if they ca not follow the rules Ie every RULE should be enforced.

@prawney : All these little arguments are intertwined. And yes, it was still a colluded hand. I was all in, and they discussed thier hands and thier strategy out loud after i already acted they were still left to act. I dont think the hand should be dead, even if i lost the hand. I think they should not be able to play client if they ca not follow the rules ie every rule should be enforced.
    lolololololol

I mean you yourself said that gimme had the nuts for him so never folding. So him saying he would fold was obviously with intent to keep fury in the pot. Nothing to do with you. People are allowed to use talk at the table to entice action. So they werent discussing strategy. Gimme was using talk to get mrfury to stay in the hand. It had nothing to do with you being in the hand. They werent discussing their hands to strategise against you.

I really dont see how you dont get this. Especially given that you point all this out in your arguements but dont seem to be able to connect the dots in the right way. While at the same time ur trying ur hardest to connect the dots in the wrong way and show collusion
    Last edited by Prawney; 03-25-2012 at 01:03 PM.

If he wants Mrfury in the pot, it has everything to do with me because im STILL in the hand AND IM ALL IN, he kinda talked fury into coming in, decresing my chances of winning, thus TOTALLY affecting me. People are nto allowed to table talk about thier hands while in a pot to entice action UNLESS they are heads up. I really dont see how you dont get this.

omg get over it ffs. You won the hand

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast