Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.6

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Collusion?

what is collusion? lol

Quote Originally Posted by bestwest69 View Post
    what is collusion? lol
    From Zab's post on the second page:

Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage

nice ty

Zab
    Not collusion but should be a dead hand no question.. In a live setting they wouldn't call it collusion but would definitely kill the persons hand who said anything like that.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    It is not collusion, just chit chat chit. Some people lie what they have but never the less, chat is not a decision making tool pre-turn. Collusion is using messenger or a private line to communicate outside of chat. Whatever, other than nh or gc I dont use or read chat too much. Given the all in, it is poor taste in this case..

Banned
    yeah, it is borderline collusion. May just be chit chat at a table, but maybe the respect of poker is so far gone people don't consider cheating what it is anymore. Now, they may not have been playing as a team, and i do believe they were not, but still, that is cheating and it is not right.

Experienced Member
    for it to be collusion they would have to split the point they won right?

Banned
    for it to be collusion, they would have to be working as a team, which i don't think is the case at all. but cheating is what it is regardless, anyone who can hold their spit in poker knows the get down of how to play and knows that speaking your hands outloud while a hand is in progress knows what the deal is, it is a violation of rules and ethics, and imo, is cheating.

yea you cant say what your action will be when some1 is acting to help out to other players in the hand, not good to do....

idk what happend, but any1 speaking during the hand, about the hand and what they are going to do to help or make some1 do soemthing isnt cool and so be instantly banned from playing....I remember back in the day several years ago pokerstars didnt have all in chat block, and once some1 pushed all in people were allowed to discuss what they would do and other players would help and give there opinons, it was horrible....the greatest change they did was block chat once some1 was all in...love it

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast