Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63652.01

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    ok sorry but im a still a lil confused. ive been set up with pokerowned the past few months. but don't think I used the link to set up my accunt. if not is there a way I can still get in these tourneys? also haven't played much the past few weeks , so im sure I haven't raked 25$ but im not set up with RTR. ZAB can you help me understand this a lil better , or am I just screwed n cant play in these or future tourneys? thanx Scott41984

I'm already linked to BCP through PO so I'm pretty sure I'm good to go for the Sunday $500 FR's.

Would it make sense for me to sign up on ACR through RTR to take advantage of exclusive free rolls offered by them?

And can I even do that since I am already tracked by PO on BCP?

PokerOwned Veteran
    glad you posted this, last week when i opted in, I couldnt find the tournament because I was looking for it at blackchip under the po name.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ok sorry but im a still a lil confused. ive been set up with pokerowned the past few months. but don't think I used the link to set up my accunt. if not is there a way I can still get in these tourneys? also haven't played much the past few weeks , so im sure I haven't raked 25$ but im not set up with RTR. ZAB can you help me understand this a lil better , or am I just screwed n cant play in these or future tourneys? thanx Scott41984

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im with you scott..Ive been po member over 6months now but don't know if im linked to bcp.

Experienced Member
    goodluck to all today. ill try to win some money.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Yes, I've made it so it's 50 points to opt in.. For those that opt in, just request a refund afterwards. I didn't want every newbie just opting in and entering. I might make it 2-300 points instead (Again, you can just request a refund after it starts and you will get it)

What do we put in for the tournament id to request a refund?

PokerOwned Pro
    thanks zab but how do i link if im already a member of BCP and ACR?

Seasoned Veteran
    ive played the last one and got 22nd im linked threw pokerowned can I still request a refund?for points??

Seasoned Veteran
    love the new tourneys awsome!! thanks poker owned

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast