Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62274.62

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    Anyone could join by opting in the same as with any PO freeroll. But there was no need to join if you are not tracked through PO or RTR because you will no receive any winnings.
    Already know that by now but Zab said we just started it and might not work for ANY PO members this week, I wanted to know if any one was able to play, I already know I'm tracked
    High as Heaven, Eyes low as Hell

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would suggest putting a disclaimer when one selects Opt-In for this tournament, indicating you have to have your account linked with PO. I imagine there might be a lot of people who see it listed but haven't read through this thread.

if you win one of the 500 dollar games you will be invited to the 2000 dollar game through and email it will tell you the pass word in the email.

PokerOwned God
    Wow, this is great news indeed. Glad I signed up at BCP through PO.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just so I'm clear, since I am tracked on ACR I am eligible for the $500 Freeroll - no additional requirements? This is different for the $2000 FR for which I would need to generate $25 per month in rake to be eligible?

This is how I understand it. Is this correct? I just want to make sure because I don't want to sign up for Sunday's $500 FR just to later find out I wasn't eligible.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Just so I'm clear, since I am tracked on ACR I am eligible for the $500 Freeroll - no additional requirements? This is different for the $2000 FR for which I would need to generate $25 per month in rake to be eligible?

This is how I understand it. Is this correct? I just want to make sure because I don't want to sign up for Sunday's $500 FR just to later find out I wasn't eligible.
    I am signed up through rtr as well and that is correct. You can get your password here or log into your account on rtr and the pass will be in your inbox.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    if you win one of the 500 dollar games you will be invited to the 2000 dollar game through and email it will tell you the pass word in the email.
    I'm not sure if this is correct or not. But as long as you have earned $25 in rake for the previous month (I'm not sure about cut off dates) you are eligible for the $2000 freeroll.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just received my winnings for the $500 freeroll. I had placed 6th worth $20 but I got $40. I'm assuming someone who placed above me wasn't supposed to be in the game. If anyone didn't quite make the money you may have a few dollars in your account for this very same reason.

I had placed 6th worth $20 but I got $40.
    This validates the process of payout. I think this really is an in-genius process of protecting those that actually earn the right to be there!!!

Congrats to all the Winners!!!
    -StackSnack

bump

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast