Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63602.39

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I don't care about points. I'd do it for free. I just thought it would be a nice thing to do. :P
    well then zab looks like u have a winner
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    well my price is $2 for every hour spent

i think i would need the character limit restriction lifted because obviously there will be so much work

i would use my thread as the "table of contents" and give a brief explination on the site and each portion as a whole

using any screenshots as nessecery

i would explain about tourneys points an d how they work...as well as much more

uve seen my work before so u know the quality of it if i had to guess id say it will probably take me three hours total but over the course of a couple of days dependiong on when im online etc and i would draft it in a word document then copy and paste it in here...i would record date and time i start each bit of work so i can accurately record how long ive spent doing it

I almost think it needs to be a PDF people can download with maybe an outline in a thread.. I dunno..

Not sure I can lift the character limit on a post
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I almost think it needs to be a PDF people can download with maybe an outline in a thread.. I dunno..

Not sure I can lift the character limit on a post
    well a pdf might indeed be the best way OR making it a thread with multiple posts (a new post per subject in the guide) with the thread being locked so no one can type in it whilst its being made or once its been completed

Zab
    well a pdf might indeed be the best way OR making it a thread with multiple posts (a new post per subject in the guide) with the thread being locked so no one can type in it whilst its being made or once its been completed
    Multiple posts worked, I can just delete if someone interrupts
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Multiple posts worked, I can just delete if someone interrupts
    will make it take a lil less time 2...easier to segment and order might also make it an easier read...plus i can put links/post/page numbers to specific sections so people can find what it is they are after much easier

well my price is $2 for every hour spent

i think i would need the character limit restriction lifted because obviously there will be so much work

i would use my thread as the "table of contents" and give a brief explination on the site and each portion as a whole

using any screenshots as nessecery

i would explain about tourneys points an d how they work...as well as much more

uve seen my work before so u know the quality of it if i had to guess id say it will probably take me three hours total but over the course of a couple of days dependiong on when im online etc and i would draft it in a word document then copy and paste it in here...i would record date and time i start each bit of work so i can accurately record how long ive spent doing it
    This sounds good. I am really impressed by azraels other thread and he should be the one to complete this task because he's already proven that he can be clear and thorough. I'm sure other members have good intentions and most would do a good job. But why mess around? Just give it to the guy that you know will do an excellent job.

Experienced Member
    I love the youtube idea. Sometimes it can be a bit confusing but with a tutorial I learn better. just my opinion anyway

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm not the most computer literate person so I have to admit its hard to find stuff now. Anything that would help the people like me would be great

Quote Originally Posted by shawkid View Post
    I'm not the most computer literate person so I have to admit its hard to find stuff now. Anything that would help the people like me would be great
    this is the problem the stuff isnt hard to find, the guide if i write it will help u learn where everything is but it wont be spoonfeeding...u dont learn anything that way itl just if anything tell u how to look

Zab
    The job is Azreal's if he wants it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast