Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Need help from serious members!

Hi,

Okay, so I think I'm at a milestone here... Meaning, I've been playing for about 2-3 years now---seriously---and I imagine that I will be able to hit straights, flushes, and boats in the near future as a way to get paid off. So what's the problem?

Well, I just don't see the worth in getting ppl to "buy" my ideas or sell my good-hands/cards. Ummm, I've watched Isildur1 play and, since then, I've committed myself to trying to hit rivers---and I hit them regularly! So what else is there?

If speed can't be a factor like it does as chess, then the only thing can think of it stamina... Well, I've played some pros on PokerStars in the 'No Blind Increase' SnG tourneys and I feel that I'm getting better at a phenominal rate (stamina).

All I'm trying to ask is whether or not now I can just take people's money as a payment for chatting or being social in general...

P.S. I'm not saying I'm better than pros or any1 here, but in all my experiences as a professional gamer, I've learned that there is a threashold of how much you can practice at a video game like poker; meaning, after a certain milestone, there isn't much room for improvement. I tried playing this old game I found at my mom's and I can't believe how slow I am now compared to when it first came out... I've been practicing for a week now in the new season I created and it isn't going anywhere. Just too slow... ggggggggggggggggggg
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but good luck with it, lol.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but good luck with it, lol.
    having read the orig post twice I think you pretty much summed it up ...

I'm getting a "I has mad skillz, give me money and call me coach" vibe ...

PokerOwned God
    Huh say what did i miss the question or were you stating some facts in your poker game anyway gl at the tablesb

PokerOwned Veteran
    No you never get to a point where you should stop learning. That goes for everything you do in life. There is always someone who can teach you something.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Thanks for the responces!

Okay, so there might be some hackers here that own the RNG or something so what? I'm trying to ask whether or not it's right to make ppl pay for it...

How useful is it to do this? The only way I can think of is if ur a stock brocker and you "accidently" hit a sell or buy button instead of yelling and made a trillion dollars from some new book or fashion...

Are you guys gonna buy mine?

IDK, I'm not trying to diss any1 ESPECIALLY Zab, so I think I'm just gonna play here and try some of his donkey bets and stuff like that.

See you at the felts on Carbon!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    like mawoyto said. poker is a game you can never stop learning at. even the 'pros' will tell you they still learn new strategies and ways to play hands differently. and I wouldn't try to model your game after isildur1 . It takes a huge amount of skill to play the way he does and not go broke. take what you can from the pros and use it in your game, but play your own game. don't try to be something you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Thanks for the responces!

Okay, so there might be some hackers here that own the RNG or something so what? I'm trying to ask whether or not it's right to make ppl pay for it...

How useful is it to do this? The only way I can think of is if ur a stock brocker and you "accidently" hit a sell or buy button instead of yelling and made a trillion dollars from some new book or fashion...

Are you guys gonna buy mine?

IDK, I'm not trying to diss any1 ESPECIALLY Zab, so I think I'm just gonna play here and try some of his donkey bets and stuff like that.

See you at the felts on Carbon!
    hmmmmm, sounds like you had a jim beam moment. nothing wrong with that but please make a post that makes sense when sober

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    hmmmmm, sounds like you had a jim beam moment. nothing wrong with that but please make a post that makes sense when sober
    actually they are pretty entertaining as is

PokerOwned Veteren
    ) very pretty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast