Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Feel like im starting over!!!

I ve been playing poker for years and for the most part have learned how to become a better player. I admit there are a couple holes that need to be filled in my game, but im working on it. However,.. i've taken a break from poker over the last 6 months or so, and it feels like im having to learn to avoid stupid mistakes all over again. Anyone have any advice on how to get back to where i was in my game just 6months - 1yr ago?

dont be a donk
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

EddieTorr
    That was helpful (not). It's understandable you'd have to knock a few scales off after 6 months. Don't get discouraged!

PokerOwned God
    You gotta get back in the rhythm of things. Maybe some play money games might help.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Like Sir Isiaac Brock used to tell his Majors, "Put the men in good humour before any command."
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    play premium hands and three barrell that shit

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah only stick to the real good ones AA AK KK till you get ur bearings back.

PokerOwned Pro
    I have heard the best way to get better is just to put in more hours. So if I were you I would just keep playing and it will come back. Also, for now you should play a tighter game until you figure things out again. Good luck!

Hated Noob
    I understand completely. When I took time off Pokerstars and got back into it, I was botching pretty good. But the more I played, the more it came back to me. A lot of poker vets have an edge, and this edge will dull if you do not hone your skills. I imagine even Phil Ivy takes a decent beating when he takes substantial time off the tables for any reason. My advice; play several rounds just for fun and that keen edge will start to feel real sharp soon enough!

Banned
    time to make a run to the world series 2014 gambit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast