Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Carbon Poker Fun Steps

Anyone consistently win these? I won one step 3 around the time I joined carbon late last month and none since then. Always end up making it to step 2/3 with like top 3/4 then get knocked out.

PokerOwned God
    won a 3 step once and got that one in a hour just was a lucky day other times too tedeous

PokerOwned Veteran
    I won 4 of them. I believe my win rate at them was 15%. I found this place while I was playing them and quit playing the steps after being here for a couple of days. I did not play them the same as step 1 or step 2. At a certain point in them you need to switch gears and really start picking up the aggression. There will be a player or two that realizes that their stack is so small that they are now playing for second or third. If this happens start stealing their blinds with a wide range.

Like all poker with a quick structure, you are going to have to get lucky.

PokerOwned Master
    Are the fun steps free to enter and then lead to cash games?

PokerOwned Pro
    The fun steps cost 250 play chips to get started on step 1. No actual money needed, quinnyjc.

I have won a couple step 3s. I started my bankroll with steps before I found pokerowned. I have been playing steps again lately since my bankroll has went to almost nothing. I got 2 step 2s to play that I won last night. The step tickets are only good for 7 days fyi.

PokerOwned Pro
    Didn't know they were only good for 7 days... interesting thing to learn lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Yes 100% free. As quin said entry cost is $250 play money which you can top up anytime.

Step structure is like so

Step 1 top 3 make it to step 2

Step 2 top 2 make it to step 3 3Rd reentry to step 2

Step 3 1st place gets $1 2nd place reentry to step 3 and 3rd play reentry into step 2.

It isn't easy by any regard but if you have the time and determination along with a little luck it can be an affective way to build a small brankroll to start playing low stakes double up sng's or something similar.

steps are for the lowest of the low and i only ever play them when im super bored...these new steps they have introduced however (for actual cash) look somewhat interesting
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Wish I had known that last week. I had been 4-6 tabling step 1's for like a week straight. Finally built up a decent amount of step 2's then whamo a bunch of tickets are gone the next day the same thing happened. Pretty much gave up on fun steps after that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast