Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63432.39

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've seen a couple of instances of possible chip dumping in the FSs but I don't think it's a regular thing. I suspect it's not collusion for a $1, but more likely a person with 2 accounts playing the same game and dumping to him/herself. But even so, I've won the FS3 several times, so at least the cheating doesn't give an overwhelming edge.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i just go all in everyhand funstep 1 and usually have as many as i can going at smalllest window size. usually get atleast 2 funsteps 2s this way surprisingly. and i actually try the funstep 3s ive won probly around5 or 6 of them.

PokerOwned Pro
    I like the fun steps. I won one.

PokerOwned Pro
    I always thought it should be called not so fun steps, seems like a struggle to get their. I'd rather work a job for a few hours and make a deposit then try to build a bankroll via these step tournaments.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah seems hard to win step three.l took me quite few tries. but did get the buck lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its that third fun step that always seemed to take me a bit to win. hey what do u guys think bout the step sit and gos they have on carbon know. u thk its worth it?

Experienced Member
    ive tried to play these games but its seems to be a total donkfest of fools ...imo!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't think you can stack fun step tickets.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    The fun steps cost 250 play chips to get started on step 1. No actual money needed, quinnyjc.
    Thanks man I'm going to have to try them. They lead to money dont they?

Experienced Member
    It's quite hard getting first place in Fun Step 3. It takes a-while. They give you 10 tickets to Fun Step 1 per day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast