Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

All-in-or-Fold SNG strategy

Anyone play any of the all-in-or-fold sngs on merge? If so, just curious what you think is the best strategy. I assume it's the standard play tight in the beginning, and open up your range and push against tight players late game, like most sngs. Just wanting to know if people think the strategy is different. I think I might start playing these tomorrow to see what it's like.

I don't like em at all but, my girl loves em. Tho, she loves slot machines too. She's won 2 of the few she's played. I'd assume that if you have good push range and know your opponent they could be good. But, still too much gamble for me.

I like to play them when I am burnt out on hold em, they are a great change of pace. I have only done the MTT's they have not the SNGs and have been okay playing tight. I suppose the SNGs you would need a different strategy to deal with the regs.

i think the all in or fold game is a good game....why i think its good is b.c it allows to people overplay any ace rag king 10-ace....it is obv a strategy game but often newbies try to take advantage and they get popped....there is more than just an all in in holdem.....people blow their loads all the time.....i see it alot "slowplay" but not as often as you should see.....which again i thank all the tards who only have the all in feature

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Hate this Tourneys. Dont play it , play Lotto

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah why in allin all the time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never tried these so far and donīt know if I should

PokerOwned Pro
    That was basically my strategy TheBeesKnees. Play tight in the beginning and loosen up when your in position and the blinds build. I placed 3rd out of 10 in a $2 one so still cashed out but you have to be very patient.

Sergeant
    Like sendmecookies, I too do not like to play the all in or fold games. Whenever I get tired of holdem, I look for the Omaha tables. I had never played omaha before, ever but since I started playing online, I love it. My all time favorite game is the H.O.R.S.E. freerolls!

PokerOwned God
    If you suck at post flop poker then I guess this would be a good option. Sounds like luck is just as important as strategy in this game. Things like having the button (position) are close to meaningless and making moves like three betting and squeezing would be nonexistent.

One thing I suspect you would want to do is play less of the implied odds hands. Ones like baby pockets and small connectors. 22 is fine to play if you are deep normally. Flop a set you can stack someone ... if you miss you can get away cheap. This game there is no getting away cheap ... its all or nothing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast