Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62626.37

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    no skill at all in the all-in or fold tournys. i played one on carbon and it lasted like 15 hands and it was over.

Banned
    good strategy towards the end of a tourney with less than 10 bb's

sounds like alot fun any pockets im shipping it!

Corporal
    I agree all in strategy for a tournament is all luck. Though you can minimize some of that by having position when you do shove. But it is better to loosen up and play all in when down to 3-4 players. Plus, it helps if you try to fold a bit, people see you as a rock and will only play when you have something. Then you can get away with the 7-2 all in shove.

Corporal
    Yeah, less than 10 rounds of blinds added together plus the antes (multipled by people left at the table) . In Example Blinds 500/1000 with 100 ante at the final table of nine would be: 100a x 9 = 900 + 1500 blinds = 2400 how much you every round when the button is on you. So you stack needs to be over 24,000.

Less than that, and bigger stacks at table might not get scared out by you and it won't make much of a difference if you do double. For example, if you take the above example and your stack is only 10,000, doubling up would only get you 20,000, still under the 10B/a rule.

And don't ask me why i'm rambling.

PokerOwned Veteran
    all in is for losers

If i had a bankroll to reduce,, then I'd play,,,lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

yeah just wait til u play one on carbon. everyone is all in almost every hand. but hey its a way to cut the field down real fast

Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    yeah just wait til u play one on carbon. everyone is all in almost every hand. but hey its a way to cut the field down real fast
    That's the best statement for these games, just be patient and let the rest sink their ships.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Really no reason to play these unless your a losing player in my opinion. A good player avoids coin flips and such when possible... and all this does is allow poor players to hit good cards and get lucky.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast