Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    PokerOwned God
    A pro stated to me that he only plays 2 or 3 tables NL. granted hes playing for higher stakes but the phliosophy is the same. If your really good play 3 tables NL, if not stick 1 or 2. I agree with Mr Lova and the statement about losing more money at a faster rate if ur not gd and multi tabling. Some of the best money i have made on other sites was playing NL on 1 table, against obvious aggressive donks or wanna be sharks and waiting 3 hours for my "10 10 to hit a top set"....cost me $20 in blinds but made me $100. In a typical session - if your patient enough to wait for gd hands and you have found a "shark" wanna be you can usually pick them off over 4 to 8 hours of play and make your $100 or $150 at like .25/.50 type tables. ITs too easy to go on a bad streak if your shoving all in with AK, AA, KK etc... pre flop or on the flop - much better to keep it a lil smaller and trap a little bit more. I have had bad months where I lost with bottom set to mid or top set ot AA to just about anything pre flop 5x in a row - this is ok at real small NL tables but at other tables with a smaller bank roll u might get varianced out of your bank roll. Just one style of play that can keep you playing cards longer and depositing less. I have deposited 1x for $200 and have played for several years here - thats my goal - to be entertained and maybe make a couple dollars - yours might be different.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some interesting posts here. I do agree that the best way of playing at the small limits is trapping. When you play overly aggressive, you end up going all in a lot and a lot of those end up being flips. So theres just way too much variance playing super aggressive at 100bbs.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i disagree its good cause if you low stacked and getting bullied by a large stack and then get transfered to another table with equal stacks

Thanks for the advice.

Hey guys....Thanks for this information that you have posted here. i really like this post. keep it up.

Seasoned Veteran
    What works for you doesn't necessarily apply to others. There is this one Japanese guy on Team PokerStars who plays 24 tables at the same time! I believe he set the record for becoming SuperNova Elite in the shortest amount of time.

I on the other hand can only play one table at once, I want to observe my opponents. But if I could do more tables, I would, but t just doesn't feel comfortable.

I multi table alot-the advantage is I'm always making decisions and it feeds my rush.. the downside is i cant pay attention to whos playing tight or loose or whos sitting out which is always a huge disadvantage to me. food for thought good post

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910